Your Guide to a Charter Bus Rental to the Quaker State
The commonwealth of Pennsylvania, the 5th most populous state in the nation, combines the national landmarks in Philadelphia with the steel and science of Pittsburgh, the poignant history of Gettysburg, the natural scenic beauty of the Appalachians and Poconos, and the serenity and stillness of the Amish settlements in and around Lancaster. From the Liberty Bell to Carnegie-Mellon, from Little Round Top (in Gettysburg) to the stunning vistas at the Delaware Water Gap, Pennsylvania welcomes you. There's an easy way to take in the wonders of the Keystone State—in the comfort and convenience of a charter bus from US Coachways.
Why You Want to Reserve a Charter Bus for Your Trip to PA
If there's one component of a group trip that can make or break the experience, it's your choice of transportation. If it's a hassle to get there and back, that's what most people will remember. With a charter bus, you won't have to worry about that. The many benefits of charter bus travel include:
- Reliability—You want to know you'll get where you want to be when you want to be there. That doesn't always happen with other modes of travel. Consider the airlines, where more than 800,000 people arrive late somewhere every day! On a charter bus, your driver will have the tools to reroute you and get you where you need to be in a timely manner. In addition, because of our vast network of charter bus vendors, we can usually find a replacement coach with little difficulty.
- Flexibility—Tell us where you want to go, when you want to leave, how long you want to stay and when you want to come home. You want to stay an extra day in Pennsylvania?—we can probably work it out. You want to book an entire trip at the last minute? We can usually make that happen, too.
- Comfort—There's no middle seat on a charter bus, and everyone has a plush, high-back bucket seat with lots of leg room. The aisles are wide and you won't have to stay in your seat for the entire ride.
- A hassle-free trip—You won't have to fight traffic, look for a parking space, check the GPS or look at your watch. You'll be on the same bus for the entire outing, with your luggage stored above or below you, so no worries about missed connections or lost bags. There's no TSA line and you won't have to put your phone on "bus mode," either. You can stay connected at all times.
- Safety and security—You'll relax with a highly trained professional behind the wheel. In addition, there's only one way to get on and off the bus, so you won't have to worry about uninvited guests.
- You can take advantage of HOV (high occupancy vehicle lanes), minimizing time stuck in traffic.
- You can use the bus for meetings, or for a little quiet time during a busy trip to Pennsylvania.
- You'll get more travel for your dollar—Because you share costs with other passengers, charter bus travel is highly affordable.
- You'll travel green—Riding with others on a charter bus takes a number of private vehicles off the roads, lowering carbon emissions.
At US Coachways, we have provided effective transportation solutions to individuals, groups and group leaders throughout the country for more than three decades. To get a free estimate of the cost of a charter bus rental to Pennsylvania, go to our online Cost Calculator. For more information about the services we offer, or to get answers to any questions about charter bus rentals, call 1-855-287-2427 to speak to an experienced travel consultant.
Pennsylvania—A Haven for History Buffs…and So Much More
There may be no state in the country with more historical legacy than Pennsylvania. You can visit Independence Hall in Philadelphia, where the American Constitution and the Declaration of Independence were hammered out. The Liberty Bell is also on display in Philly, along with the home of flag-maker Betsy Ross. On the outskirts of the City of Brotherly Love, you can travel back in time to the Amish country, to see how these humble folk have lived for centuries. A little further west and you'll be at Gettysburg, site of the most famous battle of the American Civil War. At the far western end of the state, in Pittsburgh, you can learn about the history of steel and the birth of America as an industrial nation, or go even further back in time and see one of the largest collections of dinosaur relics in the world at the Carnegie Museum of Natural History.
But there's much more to see and do in PA than feed a passion for history:
- World class sports—From the recent multi-Stanley Cup champion Penguins in Pittsburgh to the Super Bowl champion Eagles, from the Steelers and the Pirates to the Flyers, Phillies and Sixers, you'll find top-notch franchises in every major sport. It's also a hotbed for college championship teams, including the Nittany Lions of Penn State (football) and the Villanova Wildcats (basketball).
- Art and entertainment—The Carnegie, in Pittsburgh and the Philadelphia Museum of Art are among the finest in the country. PA also has many great concert venues, from the KeyBank Pavilion in Burgettstown to the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, from the Warrington to SteelStacks, in Bethlehem. There are amusement parks throughout the state, from Kennywood to Conneaut Lake Park, from Dorney (in Allentown) to Knoebels, in Elysburg. Adults can enjoy gaming, entertainment and fine dining at the Wind Creek Casino (Bethlehem), Mount Airy (Mt. Pocono), or the Rivers Casino, in Pittsburgh.
- Outdoor experiences—From the hiking, white water rafting and fly-fishing near McConnell's Mill to the beaches at the Delaware Water Gap and Lake Erie, Pennsylvania is a patchwork quilt of gorgeous valleys, mountains, forests and waterways. Come in the fall for some of the most stunning foliage tours, as the maples, red and white oaks, buckeyes and black cherry turn all the colors of the rainbow.
- One-of-a-kind experiences in PA—Here are just a few of the things you can do in Pennsylvania that you can't do anywhere else:
- See how the world's finest production acoustic guitars are built at the C.F. Martin & Co. factory in Nazareth
- Make your own crayon, with a one-of-a-kind color, at the Crayola Experience in Easton
- Create your own personalized Hershey Bar wrapper at Hershey's Chocolate World in Hershey
A Charter Bus Rental—Perfect for any Pennsylvania Outing
A charter bus offers reliability, flexibility, comfort, safety and affordability you won't find with any other mode of travel. That makes it ideal for any type of travel, including:
- Family gatherings—Reunions, birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, bar and bat mitzvahs, retirement parties, weddings, rehearsal dinners, engagement parties.
- School travel—Club and class trips, athletic team and fan travel, graduation or prom after-parties, sorority and fraternity excursions, student volunteer efforts, cultural offerings, band and orchestra festivals.
- Business and corporate events—Conventions, conferences, training sessions, seminars, workshops, sales and business meetings, team-building outings, golf tournaments, picnics and company holiday parties.
- Church outreach—Local volunteer work, mission trips, choir tours, retreats and church camp, conferences and conventions, youth group and fellowship activities.
- Special events—Pavilion, arena and stadium concerts, touring Broadway productions, bowl games and professional/college sports, car races, food and cultural festivals, rallies.
The US Coachways Commitment
At US Coachways, we work hard to provide a level of customer service unmatched in the industry. When you book a bus with us, you'll get:
- A dedicated service team, with a single point of contact, that will swiftly and effectively respond to all your needs and concerns.
- The use of the US Coachways online Trip Management Portal, a powerful tool that lets you access invoices, itineraries and other information about all your US Coachways charter bus rentals in one place.
- Complete dispatch services at all times, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Flexibility you won't find anywhere else—With our vast network of vendors, we can usually accommodate last-minute or real-time changes to your itinerary. In many instances, you can book an entire outing with short notice.
- Highly competitive pricing—Because we book, on average, more than $55 million in charter bus rentals annually, we have strong relationships with our service providers and know the local markets. That helps us get the best deals for you.
We have been approved by the General Services Administration (GSA) to offer charter bus rental services to the U.S. government, the armed forces and other federal agencies and organizations.
We'll Help You Find the Perfect Bus for Your Trip
At US Coachways, we are committed to helping you find the ideal coach for your group and your trip. We'll carefully consider the details of your outing—how many participants you'll have, when and where you want to stop, how long you want to stay, and whether your fellow travelers have any special needs. Then we'll work directly with our charter bus service providers across the nation to find the coach that's best for you and your group.
If you're visiting PA with a few friends and family, you might want to consider the mini-bus. It comes in a number of sizes, seating anywhere from 24 to 35 comfortably, with plenty of storage space. For larger groups, we recommend the full-sized bus, with accommodations for as many as 57 passengers, and an on-board restroom. Multiple bus rentals are always an option.
All charter buses (except some school buses) offer spacious high-back bucket seats, climate control and a state-of-the-art sound system. Other features, such as Wifi, charging stations, electrical outlets, DVD players and monitors, public address systems and hardwood floors, may be available for an additional charge. Ask your booking agent about your options.
Make Your Reservation to Visit PA Today!
There are endless reasons to make Pennsylvania your next destination. With US Coachways, you have the experience, flexibility and knowledge that comes from more than 30 years in the business. For a free estimate on the cost of a charter bus rental to the Quaker State, go to our convenient online Cost Calculator. To learn more about the full range of our services, or to ask any questions about charter bus rentals, call 1-855-287-2427 and ask for one of our travel consultants.