A Great Bus Rental Choice for Beachgoers, History Lovers & Gamblers
With the Ocean State as a nickname, it goes without saying that Rhode Island is a dream for anyone craving lazy days on the beach. But the smallest of the 50 states also offers an abundance of culture and history, not to mention outdoor activities and fabulous restaurants.
Whether it’s the Gilded Age mansions and music festivals of Newport, the winding country roads of the Blackstone River Valley, museums, shops and restaurants in Providence, miles of scenic coastline or a trip to Slater Mill in Pawtucket, Rhode Island is an ideal mix of big city bright lights and quaint New England charm.
See Providence, Newport & Lots of Beautiful Beaches
From party buses to a 56-seat luxury coach bus, US Coachways can accommodate groups of all sizes. If you’re booking a cross-country trip, our Rhode Island charter buses will hit the best points of interest. Organizing your best friend’s bachelor party or a weekend getaway? US Coachways guarantees a smooth, safe ride, and at great bus rental prices.
Our charter bus destinations in Rhode Island include:
- Providence Bus Charter — When not visiting the State House, stroll along historic Benefit Street and take in the city’s shopping and nightlife. Rely on US Coachways to get you to your Providence destination.
- Newport Bus Charter — Newport has been a summertime retreat for ages. From the opulent mansions to great seafood and amazing shoreline vistas, the City by the Sea is a must-see stop on any travel itinerary with US Coachways.
There’s more to Rhode Island than Providence and Newport. US Coachways offers bus charter rentals with private drivers and luxury amenities throughout the state. Superb customer service and affordable bus rental rates make bus charters an ideal choice for church groups, community organizations, school trips and special celebrations such as bachelor parties, birthdays, anniversaries and wedding festivities. Rely on our professional staff, available 24/7 to make your trip memorable.
Plenty to See and Do in Rhode Island
Whether you want to play a the slots at Twin Rivers, tour museums and historic sites, watch great college basketball or spend the day at the beach, Rhode Island has something to pique every interest. The menu of things to see and do is a long one, and here’s a taste.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — Providence offers visitors an exciting nightlife with its downtown nightclubs. Big acts strut their stuff at the Dunkin’ Donuts Center in Providence and the gaming tables at Twin Rivers casino are a short drive away in Lincoln. Newport literally explodes in the summer with festivals and concerts.
- Arts & Cultural — The arts and cultural scene in Rhode island is a varied canvas of many colors from the dramas produced by Trinity Repertory in Providence to Newport’s famed music festivals. The art museum at the Rhode Island School of Design exhibits the works of Rodin and Cezanne. The Theater by the Sea in Warren stages Broadway musicals. The Museum of Work & Culture in Woonsocket tells the story of the immigrants who lived and worked in the mill towns along the Blackstone River.
- Restaurants & Shopping — Delight your taste buds with tasty Italian dishes in Providence’s Federal Hill or impress a date with an expensive seafood dinner on Newport’s Bannister Wharf. In need of some retail therapy? Hit the Providence Place Mall, explore the antique shops on Franklin Street in Newport or head to northern Rhode Island where the Brown & Hopkins Country Store promises lots old fashioned charm.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues — While Rhode Island does not have a major professional sports team, visitors can still take in a great game, be it the Pawtucket Red Sox at McCoy Stadium or the heart-pounding excitement of Big East college basketball. Hit some balls at the courts at the Tennis Hall of Fame or take in an exhibition match at the Newport Polo Club. If golf is your game, the Green Valley Country Club in Portsmouth offers an 18-hole championship course that is both beautiful and challenging.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — A visit to Rhode Island is a trip through history. Founded 300 years ago by Roger Williams, the state is a collage of historic sites and homes, ranging from the Newport mansions where the Vanderbilt’s spent their summers to Slater Mill in Pawtucket, the birthplace of America’s industrial revolution. Along the way, hear stories about haunted houses, former governors, famous writers and Stephen Hopkins, the only Rhode Islander to sign the Declaration of Independence.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — Rhode Island may be known as the Ocean State, but it is a four-season destination for nature lovers. Enjoy sprawling areas of grass and trees at Roger Williams Park in Providence and the masterfully designed gardens at Colt State Park in Bristol. Hike through Lincoln Woods State Park to enjoy the fall foliage. Even in winter, Ocean Drive in Newport offers fantastic ocean views. And of course, there’s sailing, Block Island and the beaches that litter the coastline from Warwick down through South County.
- Zoos & Aquariums — Nestled within the grounds of Roger Williams Park is the award-winning Roger Williams Park Zoo with more than 100 species of animals from around the globe, including a snow leopard, kangaroos and polar bears.
- Other Points of Interest — A visit to the Johnson & Wales Culinary Arts Museum in Providence will whet your appetite for the art of cooking. Green Animals Topiary Gardens in Portsmouth offers acres of gardens peppered with more than 80 pieces of topiary. The Museum of Yachting explores the science, craftsmanship and history of Newport's famous maritime tradition
Why wait? Rent a Bus and Explore Rhode Island Today
It only takes an email or a phone call to reserve your city bus charter with US Coachways. Our skilled account specialists are always available to answer your inquiries or book your charter. Contact us today at 1-855-BUS-Charter (1-855-287-2427). Tell us where you want to go, when you want to arrive and how you want to get there, and let us do the driving.