The Easy Way to Handle Group Ground Transportation
Do you have a group of people coming into your local airport for any type of event? Are you meeting a number of folks at an air terminal in a distant city? In either case, one of the most important concerns you'll have is ground transportation. You don't want everyone renting a car or taking a cab, fighting traffic or worried about the GPS. There's an easy way to handle transportation to and from the airport and to all points in between—in the comfort and luxury of a charter bus rental from US Coachways.
The Benefits of Booking a Charter Bus for Your Airport Transport
When you need a way to get a group of people to and from the airport and everywhere in between, there's no better option than a charter bus rental from US Coachways:
- You'll have unparalleled flexibility—We can pick you up or drop you off according to your schedule and we'll adapt our schedule to deal with any delays or flight problems you may experience. We have the resources and access to buses that allow you to make last-minute or real-time adjustments to your travel schedule.
- You can count on a charter bus—Your flight may be delayed—after all, about 40% of all daily air travel runs behind. But we'll always be there when you need us and we'll get you where you need to go when you need to be there.
- Charter buses take the hassle out of travel—You've already been through the TSA line…you won't have to do that when you board your charter bus. You won't need to empty your pockets or take off your shoes, and you can leave your phone on at all times. No worries about missed connections or lost luggage, either. You'll be on the same coach at all times and your bags will travel with you. Forget about the GPS and don't worry about the clock. Our drivers know how to get you where you're going and will have the tools and resources to identify potential traffic slowdowns and find alternate routes to get you to your destination in a timely manner. They'll also take you door-to-door…all you need to do is climb aboard.
- You'll travel in comfort—After some time on a plane, you'll appreciate the room on a charter bus. Stretch your legs and relax your shoulders. There's no middle seat, so you won't be bumping elbows your entire trip. Oh, and the aisles are spacious, too, and you can get up and move about at your leisure.
- Safety and security—Statistics consistently show that charter bus travel is one of the most accident-free ways to go anywhere. In addition, because of the limited access to your bus, you won't have to worry about uninvited guests. You and your personal items will be safe and secure.
- Your bus can serve many functions— It's not just a way to get you there and back. It's a great place to have a group meeting before you arrive at your destination. It can also be a sanctuary for folks who want some down time during the trip.
- It's a much more affordable alternative to other modes of transportation—On a charter bus, you'll share the costs of travel with other guests. That routinely makes charter bus travel one of the most cost-effective ways to go.
- There's less risk of getting stuck in traffic—With a charter bus, you'll have access to the high occupancy vehicle (HOV) lanes
- It's the environmentally friendly way to travel—When you travel together on a charter bus, that's fewer cabs, shuttles and other vehicles on the road, and that reduces carbon emissions.
At US Coachways, we have worked effectively with groups and group leaders to implement effective ground transportation solutions for more than 30 years. To get a quote on the cost of using a charter bus for your airport transfer need, visit our online Cost Calculator. To find out more about the ways we can assist you, call 1-855-287-2427 to talk with an experienced representative.
Frequently Asked Questions about Using Charter Buses for Airport Transfers
- What's the best bus for airport pickup and travel?
- That depends on a number of factors, including how many people are traveling, how long you'll be on the road and what you'll be bringing with you. You'll want to work closely with one of our travel consultants to make certain you get the right coach for your needs. The mini-bus seats 24 to 35 comfortably, with ample room for luggage and other personal items. The full-sized bus accommodates up to 57, and multiple bus rentals are an option.
- What happens if my flight is delayed?
- Our dispatch team regularly checks to determine if there are any delays. However, you can always call your contact person. We will make the necessary adjustments to be there when you need us.
- How do we pay for parking if we have to leave a bus at the airport?
- All airport parking costs will be included in the total price we quote you.
- How much luggage will I be able to bring on the charter bus?
- That varies from coach to coach. It's best to have your trip coordinator work closely with one of our travel consultants to determine total luggage capacity, which can then be communicated to your participants.
- What do we do if we have multiple buses picking up people at the airport?
- For large groups, we recommend that you pay for an onsite coordinator from US Coachways to help assist all your participants.
- What types of amenities are available on the buses?
- You can expect a number of modern conveniences as standard features on your coach. That includes Wifi, DVD players, stereo/PA systems and ways to charge your phone or device. Some buses also come with on-board bathrooms.
- How much will it cost to use a charter bus for airport transportation?
- The cost varies, based on a number of different factors, including
- When you need the bus—both time of year and days of the week. Weekends tend to be more expensive. In addition, there are seasonal differences across the country. You'll typically spend more for a charter bus in Florida in January or February than you will in August. The opposite tends to be true in northern climates.
- How many people are traveling——the larger the bus, the higher the cost (as a general rule)
- Where you'll be booking the bus—it typically costs more to rent a charter bus in a big city than in a suburb or rural area.
- How long you'll need the charter bus—If you'll fly in and out on the same day, you'll either pay by the mile traveled or by the hour (with a minimum charge). If you'll use the bus over a number of days, you may pay by the mile or you may pay by the day.
- For a free estimate of the potential cost, go to our Cost Calculator.
- Can we have alcohol on the bus?
- We allow alcohol consumption on our buses, but with certain conditions. First, permission must be obtained before you board the bus. In addition, the bus driver always has the discretion to say no. Furthermore, all passengers on the bus must be of the legal drinking age in the state in which you are traveling.
The Many Reasons to book with US Coachways
At US Coachways, we have helped groups and group leaders with ground transportation needs for more than three decades. When you work with US Coachways, you'll have the benefits of:
- A dedicated service team—You'll appreciate having a single point of contact throughout your trip
- Dispatch available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- The US Coachways Trip Management Portal—This online tool lets you monitor and manage all group trips from a single site. You can view past invoices or access information from any trip you've previously booked.
- Working with a GSA (General Services Administration) approved vendor—We are registered to provide charter buses to government agencies
- Access to a nationwide fleet of over 2,000 charter buses
- Our flexibility—With our experience and our contacts, we can typically make last minute or real time modifications to your itinerary without much difficulty. We can also provide airport pickup and transportation with little notice.
- Our purchasing muscle—We book more than $55 million in charter bus rentals every year. That gives us the local market savvy and the purchasing power to save money on your charter bus rental.
Set Up Charter Bus Transportation To and From the Airport Today
To book your travel to or from an airport or to get a free estimate on the cost of using a charter bus for ground transportation, go to our easy-to-use online Cost Calculator. To learn more about the ways we can help you with group travel needs, call 1-855-287-2427 to speak with an experienced customer service agent.