Relax on a Charter Bus Trip to the Natural State
Spectacular vistas…historical attractions…great music…fabulous food and craft beverages..it's all there in Arkansas—the Natural State. But you don't want to turn a great trip into work! There's an easy way to sit back and enjoy all Arkansas has to offer—in the comfort and luxury of a charter bus from US Coachways.
Make Your Arkansas Excursion Easy—With a Charter Bus Rental
Whether you're going to Arkansas with a few close friends or with a throng of folks, there are a lot of details to handle. None, though, may be as important as your choice of transportation. If there are hiccups on the way there and back, they can leave a bad impression. Don't take unnecessary risk—travel smart with a charter bus rental from US Coachways:
- You'll get where you want to go when you want to be there—There's no more reliable mode of transportation. With a charter bus, your driver has access to tools and technology to anticipate traffic challenges and find alternate routes. In addition, our access to an extensive network of charter bus vendors nationwide makes it easier for us to find a replacement coach, if necessary.
- You'll have a great deal of flexibility—There's no other form of travel that lets you decide when you'll leave, when and where you stop, how long you stay and when you come home. If you want to stay a little longer, it's usually not a problem. Last-minute and real-time changes to your itinerary can usually be accommodated. We can also book an entire trip with short notice.
- It's the most stress-free form of travel you'll find—With most other modes of transportation, someone has to be in charge, checking the GPS and looking at the clock, making certain you get to your destination on time. With a charter bus, your driver will handle all those details. You won't have to battle traffic or look for parking, either—that's handled for you! You'll be on the same bus from start to finish, and your bags will travel with you, so you can forget about missed connections or lost luggage. There's no TSA checkpoint, so you won't have to stand in line, empty your pockets and take off your shoes. There's also no such thing as "bus mode" on your devices—you can stay connected to friends and family throughout the trip.
- You'll feel safe and secure—Your driver has extensive skill and training, and must maintain a clean driving record, so charter bus travel has one of the lowest accident rates of any mode of transportation. It's also easy, on a charter bus, to monitor comings and goings, as there's only one entrance and exit. You won't have any uninvited guests.
- You'll ride in comfort and luxury—Your charter bus will have plush, high-back bucket seats and lots of leg room. There's no middle seat, so you can really spread out. In addition, the aisles are wide and you can walk about whenever you want.
- You'll get a lot of travel for your money—Charter bus travel is consistently one of the most cost-effective ways to take a group anywhere.
- You'll be able to take advantage of HOV (high occupancy vehicle) lanes—You won't spend as much time stuck in traffic.
- Your bus can serve many purposes—It's more than just a way to get there and back. Have a meeting while you're on the road. It's a great way to prep employees, give last-minute instructions or even sing Happy Birthday to a beloved family member.
- You'll have a positive impact on the environment—When you travel with others on a charter bus, you can take up to 20 private vehicles off the roads. That can significantly lower carbon emissions.
At US Coachways, we have been at the forefront of the charter bus rental business for more than three decades. For a free quote on the cost of a trip to Arkansas, go to our convenient online Cost Calculator. To learn more about the ways we can help with group transportation or to ask any questions about charter bus rentals, call 1-855-287-2427to speak to an experienced travel consultant.
In Every Respect, Arkansas is a Wonder!
In the 1970s, Arkansas adopted a new state nickname—the Natural State—and with good reason. If you're looking for ecological wonders, you'll have endless options:
- The famed hot springs—Visit Hot Springs National Park, known as the "American Spa," where there are nearly 50 pools of naturally heated water that have an average temperature of 143° Fahrenheit. That's a bit too hot for a swim, but there are plenty of bathhouses in the park where you can take advantage of the medicinal benefits of the hot spring water. There's also Eureka Springs, the so-called "Switzerland" of America, with old-fashioned streets, Victorian manors and a 65 foot statute of "Christ of the Ozarks."
- Diamond mines—At Crater of Diamonds State Park, you have an opportunity to do something you can't do anywhere else on the planet—visit a real diamond mine. The world's only perfect diamond—the the 17 carat Strawn-Wagner diamond—was found there in 1990. Any diamonds you find are yours to keep!
- The caverns—Take a guided tour through an active cavern system at the Blanchard Springs Caverns, among the largest caves in the world. Other popular underground adventures include the Cosmic Cavern, the War Eagle Cavern and the Mystic Caverns.
But there's much more to the Natural State than nature—here are some of the other ways to have a great time in Razorback country:
- Visit the historical attractions—Arkansas played a key role in the American Civil War, and you'll find battlefields, monuments and museums preserving that legacy. Visit Central High School, famous for its pivotal role in the struggle for civil rights in the 50s. Of course, it's also the boyhood home of William Jefferson Clinton, the 42nd President of the United States. Visit his birthplace in Hope, the Clinton House Museum where he and Hillary lived in Fayetteville, or stop by the Clinton Presidential Center and Park, in Little Rock.
- Satisfy your hunger and slake your thirst—Arkansas offers everything on the culinary spectrum, from barbeque and catfish to fine dining. Among the unique delicacies you'll find here—possum pie (no, it's not a meat dish), deep-fried pickles, and chocolate gravy (made with sugar and cocoa and served on biscuits). Arkansas also offers endless options for fans of craft beverages, with an exploding craft beer movement, cideries, wineries and distilleries.
- Get your groove on—Johnny Cash was born here, but country music is just the tip of the musical iceberg. Arkansas is steeped in the history of Delta Blues, with a number of popular festivals that pay tribute to this uniquely American genre. Arkansas is part of the Americana Music Triangle, so you'll also have ample opportunity to hear bluegrass, folk and roots music.
The US Coachways Pledge
We built our reputation and business on a commitment to provide client service and attention unmatched in the industry. When you book a charter bus rental with US Coachways, you'll have the benefit of:
- Our comprehensive dispatch services, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- The US Coachways online Trip Management Portal, where you can view invoices, itineraries and other information from all your US Coachways outings in a single place.
- A dedicated team, with a single point of contact, to respond quickly and effective to all your concerns and needs.
- The flexibility that comes from more than 30 years in the business—Because of our extensive network of vendors, we can typically accommodate eleventh-hour or real-time changes to your travel plans, and can usually book an entire trip with little or no notice.
- Our purchasing power—At US Coachways, we book an average of more than $55 million on charter bus rentals every year. We understand local markets across the country and have the vendor loyalty to get the best deals for our clients.
We are also GSA (General Services Administration) approved, so we can provide charter bus rental services to the United States government, its agencies and to the armed forces.
The Right Coach for Your Group
At US Coachways, we know there's a lot more to a successful group outing than simply choosing to travel by charter bus. It's just as important that you get a bus that's well-suited for your group and your trip. That's why we'll take the time to learn the details of your excursion—how many people are going, what you'll want to bring or take home, how long you'll be on the road, and any other special needs of your group. We'll work closely with our extensive network of charter bus service providers nationwide to find the coach that's ideal for you.
If you're going to Arkansas with a small-to-mid-sized group, consider the mini-bus. It comes in a number of different sizes, seating anywhere from 24 to 35. There's also plenty of room for personal items. If you're traveling with a larger group, you want the full-sized bus, with room for up to 57 passengers, overhead and underneath storage, and an on-board bathroom. Multiple bus rentals are always an option, so bring as many people as you want.
All charter bus rentals (except some of the school buses) have high-back bucket seats, climate control and a great sound system. Other amenities are available on some coaches, including Wifi, charging ports, DVD players and monitors, public address systems and hardwood floors, may be available for an additional charge. Check with your booking agent.
Ideal for Any Excursion to Arkansas
Flexibility…dependability…affordability…comfort…safety…relaxation! The many attractive features of a charter bus make it a smart decision for any outing to Arkansas:
- Business and corporate trips—Conventions, conferences, workshops, seminars, sales and business meetings, team-building, golf outings, picnics and company celebrations.
- Senior citizen and retiree travel—Shopping trips, concerts and plays, historical sites and museums, casinos, fall color tours in the scenic beauty of Arkansas.
- School outings—Fan and athlete travel to games and competition, graduation and prom after-parties, class and club trips, cultural offerings, student volunteer work, fraternity and sorority events.
- Family gatherings—Reunions, graduations, weddings, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, retirement parties, birthdays, anniversaries, bar and bat mitzvahs.
- Church outreach—Mission trips, youth group and fellowship outings, choir tours, retreats and church camp sessions, community volunteer projects, faith-based conventions and conferences.
- Once in a lifetime adventures——Bowl games and other college/professional sports, motor car races, food and cultural festivals, touring theatrical productions, public rallies, and stadium, arena and pavilion concerts.
Book Your Trip to Arkansas Today!
At US Coachways, we bring more than 30 years of experience to individuals, families, groups and group leaders looking for ground transportation solutions. To get a free quote on the cost of a charter bus rental to the Razorback state, go to our convenient online Cost Calculator. To learn more about the full range of services we offer or to ask any questions about charter bus travel, call 1-855-287-2427 to speak with an experienced travel consultant.
We Set Up More than 20,000 Charter Bus Trips Every Year!
Ask Us about Our Price Match Guarantee!