Visit the Bay State in the Luxury and Convenience of a Charter Bus
Endless opportunities to experience early American history…a rich and diverse cultural landscape…the ocean, the Berkshire Mountains and Cape Cod…lobster rolls, fried clams and the birthplace of the American craft beer movement. It's all in Massachusetts.
A trip to the Bay State offers nearly boundless attractions, making it ideal for any group trip. But you don't want to make it work. With a charter bus rental from US Coachways, you can relax while someone else handles all the details.
The Many Reasons to Take a Charter Bus to Massachusetts
It's a lot of work to plan a group trip anywhere. One of the most important decisions you'll have to make involves your mode of transportation to and from Massachusetts. A poor experience on the road can have a negative impact on the entire trip. Don't take chances…with a charter bus rental from US Coachways, you'll enjoy the following benefits:
- Safety and security—You'll have a highly trained professional with a spotless driving record at the helm of the bus. That makes charter bus travel one of the most accident-free forms of transportation. The limited access to the bus also ensures that you and your personal items will be safe and secure.
- Flexibility—There's no other mode of travel that lets you choose exactly when you want to leave, how often and where you'll stop, what you'll see and when you'll come home. We can usually make any last-minute or real-time modifications, and even book entire trips with little notice.
- Reliability—With most forms of transportation, delays and cancellations are just a part of doing business. That's not the case with a charter bus. Your driver has the on-board tools and resources to know about potential traffic problems in advance and find alternate routes to get you there on time. In addition, our access to a vast national network of charter bus vendors makes it easier for us to find a replacement coach, if necessary.
- Comfort—You'll have plush, high-back bucket seats with more leg room than any other mode of travel. Even better—there's no middle seat! The aisles are wide and you won't have to stay buckled in your seat.
- A stress-free way to travel—On a charter bus, you'll be able to relax with everyone else while we handle all the details—navigating traffic, finding the venue, making certain you're there on time, locating a parking place. There's no TSA security checkpoint, so you can leave your shoes on and bring your favorite shampoo. You'll ride on the same bus for the entire trip, and you'll have your personal items with you—no missed connections or lost luggage. Your devices won't interfere with on-board navigational systems, either, so you can stay wired at all times.
- Access to the high occupancy vehicle lanes—The HOV lanes will help you avoid most traffic snarls.
- More travel for your money—Share the costs of transportation with your fellow passengers. That consistently makes charter buses one of the most economical ways to go.
- An opportunity to help the environment—When you share a charter bus with a group, you can have as many as 20 private vehicles off the roads. That can lower emissions significantly over time.
Your bus can also serve as a meeting place, whether you're prepping students on a class trip, debriefing workers after a seminar or workshop, or getting the whole family to sing Happy Birthday to grandpa.
At US Coachways, we have been industry leaders in the charter bus rental business for almost four decades. For a free estimate on the cost of a charter bus trip to Massachusetts, use our convenient online Cost Calculator. To get answers to your questions about charter bus rentals or to learn more about the ways we can help you with group transportation, call 1-855-287-2427 to talk with an experienced travel consultant.
You'll Marvel at All Massachusetts Has to Offer
From Cape Cod to Salem, from Boston to the Berkshires, there's much to see and do in Massachusetts:
- Experience American history—If Boston is the Cradle of Liberty, then Massachusetts is the "cradle of American history." It's been a colony of the United States since 1630 and is the site of many of the most important events of the American Revolution, from Paul Revere's ride to the Boston Tea Party. Visit the Freedom Trail in Boston to see where the early American patriots planted the seeds of democracy. Walk on Lexington Green at the Minuteman National Historical Park, where one of the pivotal battles of the War for Independence was fought. Tour the home of Ben Franklin or stop by the birthplace of no less than four American presidents—John Adams, John Quincy Adams, John F. Kennedy and George H.W. Bush.
The Mayflower and Plimoth Plantation is here, restored to the way it appeared in 1620. Visit the 1642 Witch House or the House of Seven Gables in Salem or get a taste of life in New England in the early 19th century in Old Sturbridge Village. You can also visit the Thoreau Houses and Farm, as well as the Ralph Waldo Emerson House.
- Enjoy rich and diverse cultural offerings—Patrons of the visual arts won't want to miss the Harvard Art Museums, in Cambridge, with separate galleries housing Italian, German and northern European expressionist works, Indian art, Chinese jade and Greco-Roman antiquities. The Boston Museum of Fine Arts and the Isabella Stewart Gardner collection, both near Fenway in Boston, have paintings by Vermeer, Rembrandt and other great masters. Head to the far western end of Massachusetts to visit the Norman Rockwell Museum and see where the beloved American painter spent his last years. In the summer, you'll want to head up to Lenox, home of the world-renowned Tanglewood concerts. The Boston Symphony Orchestra spends the summer there, but you'll also find opera, chamber music, jazz ensembles and popular artists.
- Get some fresh air—There's plenty to do in the great outdoors in Massachusetts. Talk a walk along the beaches at Martha's Vineyard or spend a morning at the Stellwagen Bank at the mouth of the Massachusetts Bay, one of the top whale-watching spots in the world. Hike through the lush forests in the Berkshires, along the state's western border.
- Savor the iconic foods—Bay Staters love to eat and they're extremely inventive in their culinary endeavors. Dunkin' Donuts and the Fig Newton were both born here. It's also the home of the lobster roll, Boston baked beans, Cape Cod potato chips, Fluffernutters and grilled blueberry muffins. You can't visit the coast without indulging in a plate of fried clams, with fries and onion rings. Bring your seafood crave—it's all here, from seared and seasoned scallops to stuffed scrod, from oysters to the world's best clam chowder. Save room for dessert, too, whether it's Boston cream pie, Grapenut custard, or a Hoodsie Cup (the official ice cream of the Boston Red Sox).
The US Coachways Advantage
At US Coachways, we constantly look for new ways to improve the quality and level of services we provide our clients. When you book a trip to Massachusetts with us, you'll get:
- Your own dedicated service team, available anytime, to promptly and effectively respond to your needs and concerns. That includes a single point of contract throughout your trip, so you'll always deal with the same person.
- Comprehensive dispatch services night and day, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Access to the US Coachways online Trip Management Portal, a powerful tool that lets you check invoices, itineraries and other information from all your US Coachways bookings in a single place.
- Unparalleled flexibility—Because of our longstanding relationships with charter bus vendors across the country, we can usually accommodate last-minute or real-time itinerary changes without difficulty. In many instances, we can book an entire trip with little notice.
- Competitive pricing—We book, on average, more than $55 million in charter bus trips every year. The vendor loyalty and local market knowledge we've built helps us maximize our purchasing power and get good prices for our clients. US Coachways is also certified by the General Services Administration (GSA) to provide charter bus rentals to the American government and its agencies, including the armed forces.
A Charter Bus—An Excellent Solution for Any Occasion
All the things you love about charter bus rentals—the dependability, flexibility, comfort, safety, affordability and ease of travel—make it the perfect choice for any type of outing:
- School trips—Fan and athlete travel to games and matches, band and orchestra festivals, club and class excursions, cultural offerings, fraternity and sorority gatherings, prom and graduation after-parties, student volunteer projects.
- Family events—Weddings, birthday parties, graduations, rehearsal dinners, bar and bat mitzvahs, retirement parties, reunions, engagement parties, anniversary celebrations.
- Corporate and business travel—Conventions, conferences, seminars, workshops, sales and business meetings, training sessions, team-building events, golf tournaments, company picnics, holiday parties.
- Senior citizen and retiree excursions—Shopping trips, casino nights, museums and historical venues, plays and concerts, fall foliage tours.
- Church ministries—Mission trips, choir tours, local volunteer efforts, faith-based conventions and conferences, retreat and church camp travel, youth and adult fellowship opportunities.
- Special events—Professional and amateur sports, bowl games and championships, motor car races, food and cultural festivals, touring Broadway shows, public rallies, stadium, arena and pavilion concerts.
US Coachways—Committed to Helping You Find the Right Bus
You've made the smart decision to take your group to and from Massachusetts on a charter bus. Just as important, though, is making certain you have a bus that meets your needs. At US Coachways, we'll listen carefully to learn the details of your excursion—the size of your group, how long you'll be traveling, what you want to bring or take home, and any other special concerns. Then we'll work closely with our nationwide network of charter bus service providers to find the coach that's ideal for you.
If you're going to the Bay State with a small-to-medium-sized group, book a mini-bus! You'll have a number of options, seating anywhere from 24 to 35 passengers, all with ample storage space for your personal items. With a larger group, you'll want the full-sized bus, with on-board restrooms and room for up to 57 people. Multiple bus rentals are always an option. ADA-accessible coaches are usually available.
High-back bucket seats, climate control and a great sound system are standard features on most charter buses (except for some of the school buses). Other amenities, such as Wifi, electrical outlets, P.A. systems, DVD players and monitors, hardwood floors and leather seats, may be available for an extra charge. Check with your booking agent.
Make Your Charter Bus Reservation for Massachusetts Today!
The earlier you book your trip, the more choices you'll have! To learn the cost of a charter bus rental to the Bay State, go to our online Cost Calculator. For more information about the ways we can assist you with group transportation, or to ask any questions about US Coachways charter bus rentals, call 1-855-287-2427 and ask to speak with an experienced travel consultant. Take advantage of our 30+ years in the charter bus industry.