Your Guide to a Charter Bus Trip to the Empire State
It's hard to imagine a state that offers more diversity and excitement than New York. From the hustle and bustle of the world's greatest city to the bucolic environs of the Finger Lakes, from beaches to Broadway, from the Statue of Liberty to the Hudson River Valley, from the Adirondacks to the Catskills, it's a virtual microcosm of all that makes America unique. You can do just about anything in the Empire State, but you don't want to try to navigate it on your own. With a charter bus rental from US Coachways, you can relax with everyone else while we handle the details.
A Charter Bus—The Ultimate Solution for Group Travel
When you're taking a group anywhere, especially to a state as diverse and dynamic as New York, your choice of transportation is extremely important. Make it easy on yourself and everyone involved. With a charter bus rental from US Coachways, you'll have:
- Transportation you can trust—With other modes of travel, cancellations and delays are almost to be expected. Consider air travel, where more than 800,000 people arrive late somewhere every day! On a charter bus, your driver will have the tools to anticipate travel problems and find alternate routes to get you there on time. Furthermore, because we have relationships with a vast network of vendors nationwide, it's usually easy for us to find a replacement coach.
- Flexibility you won't find anywhere else—There's no other form of travel that gives you as much control. You decide when you want to leave, where and how often you'll stop, how long you'll be there, and when you'll return. You can usually make last-minute or real-time changes to your itinerary, and can often book an entire trip at the 11th hour.
- A safe and secure way to travel—Your driver is a professional, with extensive training, who must keep a clean driving record. That makes charter bus travel virtually accident free. In addition, because there's only one way on and off the bus, you won't have to worry about unwanted guests or intruders and you and your personal items will be safe and secure.
- A level of comfort unmatched on other modes of travel—On a charter bus, you'll have plush, high-back bucket seats with more leg room than any other type of transportation. There's no middle seat, so you can spread out. The aisles are wide and you can move about at your leisure.
- A stress-free way to get to and from New York—You won't have to check the GPS, look at your watch, battle traffic or try to find a place to park. Your driver will handle all those details. There's no TSA line, and you won't have to put your phone on "bus mode." You'll ride on the same bus for the entire trip and your luggage will go with you, so you won't have to worry about missed connections or lost bags.
- The opportunity to travel in the high occupancy vehicle (HOV) lane, so you'll minimize the time stuck in traffic
- A cost-effective way to see New York—On a charter bus, you'll share many of the costs of travel with fellow passengers. That routinely makes charter bus travel one of the most affordable options for group outings.
- A positive impact on the environment—When you ride with others on a charter bus, you'll take a number of private vehicles off the roads. That helps lower emissions and benefits the planet.
At US Coachways, we have been creative thought leaders in the charter bus rental business for more than three decades. Go to our user-friendly online Cost Calculator for a free quote on the cost of a charter bus trip to New York. To learn more about charter bus rentals, or the full scope of our services, call 1-855-287-2427 to speak with an experienced travel consultant.
There's Much to See and Do throughout the State of New York
Whether you're interested in American history, enjoy natural scenic beauty, want some new and exciting culinary experiences or are a patron of the arts, there's something in just about every corner of the Empire State. Here are just a few of the most popular areas in New York:
- The Adirondacks—From Lake Placid to Saranac Lake and Ticonderoga, the Adirondacks encompass more than six million acres of stunning visual panoramas. Quaint towns, one-of-a-kind shopping and dining experiences and some of the nation's best-loved hiking trails.
- New York City—What can you say that's not already been said? If you can do it in the Big Apple, you can't do it anywhere. The world center for theatre, live music, world class sports, fine dining and street vendors, with some of the planet's most famous icons, from the Statue of Liberty to the Brooklyn Bridge.
- The Catskill Mountains—You won't want to come here just in the winter, though the skiing here is outstanding. The ambience in the Catskills is laid-back, with spas, resorts and other ways to kick back and forget about the daily grind.
- The Finger Lakes—The heart of New York wine country, from Canandaigua to Skaneatales, the Finger Lakes area includes 14 counties and 11 lakes near the western end of the Empire State. There are many cozy bed and breakfast-style inns here, as well as fruit and vegetable stands around nearly every bend. Amusement parks, quaint little towns and farm-to-table restaurants abound here.
- Buffalo and Niagara Falls—Just an hour or two west of the Finger Lakes, you can take in one of the great natural wonders on the planet, the three separate falls that make up the Niagara Falls. Stop in nearby Buffalo for a plate of wings or to enjoy one of the many other culinary delights in this ethnically diverse city, the second largest in New York.
- The Hudson River Valley—Flowing north out of the city, this tributary takes you through Poughkeepsie, all the way to Albany, the state capital. Along the way, you'll find museums, antique shops, wineries and restaurants. There are also many monuments and historic sites from the American Revolution.
The US Coachways Advantage
At US Coachways, we are committed to providing a level of service and attention unmatched in the industry. When you book a charter bus with us, you'll get:
- Access to our online Trip Management Portal, a state-of-the-art tool that lets you view invoices, itineraries and other information from all your US Coachways rentals in the same place.
- Comprehensive dispatch services at all times, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Your own customer service team, dedicated to providing timely and effective responses to all your concerns. You'll have the same point of contact at all times!
- The flexibility that comes with our 30+ years in the business. We have access to more than 2,000 vendors nationwide, and can typically make last-minute or real-time changes without difficulty. We also have the ability to book entire trips with short notice.
- The benefit of our purchasing power—We set up, on average, more than $55 million in charter bus rentals every year. That gives us the local market savvy and vendor loyalty to get highly competitive pricing for our clients.
US Coachways is also GSA (General Services Administration) approved, allowing us to provide charter bus rental services to the federal government and its agencies.
We'll Help You Find the Right Bus
You've taken the first step toward ensuring that your group has a great time in New York—you've decided to get there and back on a charter bus. It's just as important, though, to make certain you have the right coach for your group.
When you book with US Coachways, we'll take a close look at the details of your excursion—how many folks are going, how long you'll be traveling, where and when you'll stop, what you'll need to bring or take home, and any other special needs of your fellow travelers. Then we'll go to our extensive network of charter bus service providers to find the coach that best meets your needs.
If you're heading to New York with a small-to-mid-sized group, you'll want the mini-bus. You can choose from a number of coaches, seating anywhere from 24 to 35 people. There's also plenty of storage space. For larger groups, we recommend the full-sized bus, with accommodations for as many as 57 people, and an on-board bathroom. All charter buses (with the exception of some school buses) come with plush high-back bucket seats, climate control and a stereo system. Additional amenities are available, including Wifi, electrical outlets, DVD players, P.A. systems and hardwood floors, but there may be an additional fee. Check with your booking agent.
A Charter Bus Rental—The Best Option for Any Occasion
The many great features that come with a charter bus—the dependability, flexibility, comfort, safety and affordability—make it a smart choice for any type of travel to the state of New York:
- Family events—Weddings, rehearsal dinners, engagement parties, graduations, reunions, bar and bat mitzvahs, birthdays, anniversaries, retirement parties or just a little vacation.
- Business and corporate outings—Conventions, conferences, business meetings, seminars, workshops, training sessions, team-building events, golf outings, picnics and company celebrations.
- Senior travel—Shopping trips, fall color tours, casino nights, plays and concerts, museums and historical sites.
- School trips—Team and fan travel for athletic competition, fraternity and sorority events, cultural offerings, class and club outings, graduation and prom after-parties, student volunteer efforts.
- Church outreach—Local volunteer work, mission trips, choir tours, youth group and other fellowship events, church camp and retreats, faith-based conferences and meetings.
- Other special attractions or events—Bowl games and other college/professional sports, auto races, touring theatrical productions, stadium or arena concerts, festivals and public rallies.
Book Your Charter Bus Trip to New York Today!
See the state of New York like a professional, on a charter bus from US Coachways. At US Coachways, we have been leaders in the industry for more than 30 years, providing effective travel solutions to individuals, groups and group leaders. To get a free estimate on the cost of a charter bus rental to the Empire State, go to our easy-to-use online Cost Calculator. To learn more about the full range of our services, or for answers to any questions about charter bus rentals, call 1-855-287-2427 to speak to an experienced travel consultant.