Savannah Bus Rentals Cater to Foodies, History Buffs & Art Lovers
Upon entering Savannah, General Sherman was said to be so impressed by its beauty that he could not destroy it. With its rich historical legacy, elegant architecture, ornate ironwork, 22 historic green squares and quaint cobblestones, Georgia’s oldest city is truly is a history lover’s dream. But there’s so much more to Savannah than its rich past. From live music and theater to modern art, water sports, golf, national parks and great shopping and dining, you won’t run out of things to do in Savannah!
Whether you are planning a school trip, a corporate event or a bachelor party, you can depend on US Coachways for a safe and easy trip. Our affordable bus rental rates and personal customer service ensure a smooth ride for community organizations, church groups and team travel as well as special events such as wedding activities, birthdays and anniversaries. With an extensive fleet of mini buses, party buses and luxury coaches, US Coachways offers city bus charters to locations throughout Georgia, including Atlanta, Brunswick and Augusta. Let our experienced account specialists, dispatchers and drivers do the work. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.
Southern Grace, History, Culture – and Downright Fun
There are so many great points of interest in Savannah you won’t know where to start. Visitors can enjoy scenic charm, historical sites and a sophisticated cultural scene as well as exciting entertainment venues, water sports, shopping and dining. Below are just a few suggestions for your itinerary:
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — The entertainment options in Savannah are many. For the gambler in you, there’s the Tradewinds Casino Cruise. Families can check out the Star Castle Family Entertainment Center with a full-size roller skating rink and a state-of-the-art laser tag arena. For a great dinner and live entertainment, take a riverboat cruise. A visit to the historic Savannah Theater promises a show described as “two hours of high energy music, dance and comedy, perfect for a southern evening!”
- Arts & Culture — Savannah is known for its eclectic art and music scene, as well as quality theater, a national film festival, great museums and historic house tours. Start with the Art Center at City Market, where you can explore the many art galleries and visit with the artists in their studios. Don’t skip the Telfair Museum of Art, one of the nation’s oldest public museums, and the Lucas Theater, a historic venue for superb classical music, stage dramas and films.
- Restaurants & Shopping — Savannah has a reputation for having some of the best eateries in the South, from five-star restaurants with celebrity chefs to charming outdoor cafés and good old fashioned Southern cookin’. The shopping is also amazing, ranging from high-fashion boutiques to antique shops. The main shopping and dining areas are the Historic District, City Market and River Street. But don’t miss the Pirates' House restaurant, which has been in existence since 1753 and used to be a gathering place for pirates and sailors.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues — Play 18 holes at the Bloody Point Golf Club and Resort or any of the other high-quality golf courses in the area. Take in a Savannah Sand Gnats Professional Baseball game at the historic Grayson Stadium.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — Savannah’s National Historic District is one of the largest landmarks in the country, encompassing more than 20 city squares filled museums, mansions, monuments and famous forts from the Revolutionary and Civil War eras. Another must-see place to visit is Tricentennial Park, with three museums and the Flannery O' Connor Home dedicated to the acclaimed writer.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — Savannah has an outdoor activity for just about everyone. If you love water sports, try your hand at stand-up paddle boarding or go kayaking. If you’re a nature lover, go bird watching or hiking in Skidaway Island State Park. Or simply spend a lazy day under the sun on nearby Tybee Island Beach.
- Zoos & Aquariums — Be sure to visit the MAREX Aquarium, Georgia's first salt-water aquarium. At the Tybee Island Marine Science Center, visitors can take nature tours and view exhibits about the flora, fauna and habitats of Savannah’s barrier islands.
- Other Points of Interest — Savannah is known for its many interesting tours, from hearse-driven ghost tours to yummy food tours as well as a wide variety of historical tours on both dry land and the water. You can also visit the spot in Chippewa Square where Forrest Gump sat with his box of chocolates in the hit Hollywood movie.
Start the Ball Rolling! Book Your Savannah Bus Charter Today to Save
Booking a bus charter with US Coachways is as simple as A-B-C, both online and by phone. Don't wait, reserve your bus rental today to get the best pricing. Our helpful account specialists are available by phone all day, every day, to assist with your reservations. For a free quote or to book your trip, Contact Us at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER (1-855-287-2427).
Tourism hot spots in Georgia