Tour Sacramento on a California Charter Bus
Bus Rentals for History Buffs, Golf Nuts & Art Lovers
Nestled on the edge of historic Gold Country, California’s capital city is often overlooked by tourists bent on seeing the sights of Hollywood or San Francisco. But it is definitely worth a closer look. Sacramento offers a myriad of exciting attractions from the Capitol dome to famous art collections. Enjoy the Railroad Museum's massive collection of antique locomotives, or cheer on Sacramento Kings. Peruse the restaurants and shops of historic Old Sacramento.
Outside the city, dig into California’s golden past. Small towns like Auburn and Nevada City boast local landmarks, annual celebrations and history museums that pay homage to the days of the California Gold Rush.
It doesn’t matter if you’re planning a family vacation, organizing a corporate event or scheduling activities for a wedding, US Coachways will get you there and back safely and affordably. Our extensive fleet of vehicles, from minibuses and party buses to large charter buses loaded with luxury amenities, will accommodate any size group for any type of event. Our competitive bus rental rates make us top choice for community groups, school trips, church organizations and team travel as well as special events such as bachelor parties. We offer city bus tours to cities throughout California, including Santa Barbara, Fresno and San Francisco. Pick a destination and let our customer associates handle the arrangements.
A Golden Time on a Sacramento Charter Bus Rental
Whether it’s exploring Capitol Park, visiting an old gold mine or bar hopping in Midtown, Sacramento and the surrounding region offers many attractions and points of interest to whet any appetite. Below is some highlights that visitors will find in their travels through the area.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — Sacramento offers amusements for adults and children alike with the waterslides at Raging Waters, daily poker tournaments at Capitol Casino or concerts at Sleep Train Arena. At night, the Midtown District attracts a younger crowd with hip restaurants and funky bars.
- Arts & Cultural — California’s capital city is a rich tapestry s of art and cultural venues. The Crocker Art Museum has turned the private collection of one of California’s wealthiest families into one of the state’s leading art institutions. Catch some drama ta the B Street Theater or take in a show at the majestic Sacramento Memorial Auditorium.
- Restaurants & Shopping — Great shopping abounds in and around Sacramento. Start at the city’s waterfront where cobblestone streets offer candy stores, curio shops and restaurants and then head to the Downtown Plaza. Peruse the art galleries in North Sacramento. Explore the boutiques and restaurants in Nevada City or head to Folsom for outlet shopping.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues — Sacramento is no stranger to the NBA. The 17,000-seat Sleep Train Arena is home court to the Sacramento Kings. If golf is your game, Saddle Creek is ranked among the top 10 courses in the state by Golf Creek Magazine, while the driving range at the Alister MacKenzie golf course is open 24 hours.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks —California’s capitol building was modeled after the U.S. capitol while the Governor’s Mansion harkens back to a bygone era of Victorian elegance. The Old Sacramento State Historic Park runs 28 acres along the city’s waterfront and boasts restored Gold Rush-era buildings and museums as well as the Leland Stanford Mansion. If you want to experience the California Gold Rush, then head to Placerville to visit Gold Bug Mine.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — From its notable collection of trees to the California Vietnam Memorial, Capitol Park, which sits in the shadow of the capitol dome, is a must see in Sacramento. But if you are looking for a bit more excitement, mountain bike along river-bank trail or raft the South fork of the American River.
- Zoos & Aquariums — Open since 1927, the Sacramento Zoo is home to almost 400 species of wildlife. Or head to Folsom where the zoo houses wild animals that have been orphaned or injured as well as rejected pets.
Book Your Sacramento, CA Bus Charter Now
Why wait? With our account specialists on hand 24/7, it’s always easy to book your bus charter rental with US Coachways. We will help you choose the bus best suited to your needs and budget as well as handle all the trip details so you can sit back and just enjoy the ride. For a free quote or to book your trip, contact us today at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER (1-855-287-2427).