Take the Charter Bus to Fun Parks, Casinos and Discover New Fine Diners in Sun Valley, NV
Get Ready to be Surprised with Charming Attractions, Historic Sites and Spacious Parks around Sun Valley, NV
Sun Valley is located within the Washoe County of Nevada and since it is located slightly to the north of Reno, near Sparks and less than an hour from Carson City, the cities share not just similar characteristics but also amenities, outdoor attractions, museums and festivals. The people of Sun Valley revel in the fact that despite the changing seasons of Sun Valley, the list of things to do, places to visit and number of venues for events and parties can only increase over time. As the name of the city may suggest, Sun Valley enjoys all year round great weather and is the perfect place for winter escapades and summer outdoor activities. Even if you are not a thrill seeker, the residents promise that there’s solitude in retreat centers where families can head to to escape the constant buzz of busy city life. In the spotlight are Sun Valley’s beautiful desert landscape amidst mountainous terrains. Brochures have claimed that there’s magic in Sun Valley’s spacious parks and mountain slopes and during cloudless days, visiting a family-friendly attraction or hitting the slopes of its mountains is exhilarating. The Bald and Dollar mountains are life line-free all winter long and countless restaurants and chic cafes can be found lined up along Sun Valley’s city center. People will also get to hike, bike, climb, fly-fish, run or play golf in the city’s various attractions. There’s really more than just outdoor activities in Sun Valley - there’s jazz music and a gorgeous sunset at the Roundhouse, skiing lessons at Dollar Mountain, spa treatments at River Run Day Lodge and fresh gourmet food and LIVE entertainment at Warm Springs Day Lodge.
When you are visiting Sun Valley, it spells the perfect opportunity to bring the kids out for a weekend outing or field trip at Terry Lee Wells Nevada Discovery Museum or hang out with your friends at Casino at Silver Legacy Resort as you try your luck with the wide range of table games and slots. Visitors will also get to learn about how the railroad system in the state of Nevada helped shape the cities around it at Nevada State Railroad Museum, take beautiful pictures of the gorgeous, historic Nevada State Capitol Building or enjoy the park facilities and green lung of Lazy 5 Regional Park. The kids, in the meantime, is sure to have a ball learning up about local animals in their natural habitat at Reno’s Animal Ark and if you like golf, check out two of the most famous courses at Red Hawk Golf Club instead. After golfing, enjoy some local delicacies at their bar and restaurant with your fellow golf buddies. When it comes to reliable and professionally-driven ground transportation, you can always count on US Coachways and the bus rental service that we provide. We serve most major cities nationwide, including Sun Valley, and we look forward to connecting you to the right bus and people. Give us a call right now to find out more!
Any Time of the Year is a Good Time to Make a Trip to Sun Valley, NV
Thanks to the year-round sunny weather and wonderful points of interest in and around Sun Valley, NV, you don’t have to wait for a specific season to make your way to this beautiful city in Nevada. Check out the list of fun things to do, places to visit and parks to check out during your trip to Sun Valley below!
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — Casinos are not the only thing that you can enjoy when you make a trip to Sun Valley - there are countless indoor and outdoor entertainment centers, water theme parks and theaters too. Terry Lee Wells Nevada Discovery Museum happens to be the best place for field trips and you can bring the kids out to learn about topics like water cycle, the Truckee River, renewable energy and Leonardo da Vinci’s top inventions. People will also get to enjoy the laser mazes, glow in the dark mini golfing, bowling, go-karting and have a party at Wild Island Family Adventure Park or try your luck at casinos like Casino at Silver Legacy Resort, Casino at the Eldorado and Rail City Casino. The slots and poker rooms at Silver Legacy are popular with the locals, there are tournaments and constant promotions at Eldorado and visitors will get to enjoy nearly a thousand different video slots and poker games at Rail City. For a movie night out, there’s no better place than Galaxy Luxury Theater and IMAX - the reclining seats and 4K screens are bound to help you feel completely pampered in a movie theater.
- Golf & Sports — The locals love their sporting events and golf clubs as much as visitors so, you can challenge yourself to the professional golf course at Red Hawk Golf Club where there are two different courses to choose from...one designed by Robert Trent Jones, Jr. and the other by Hale Irwin, both are award-winning signature hills courses. Visitors should also make time for a minor league game at Reno Aces Ballpark and worry not if you have young children with you, the attraction has a playground, climbing toys and interactive play area for toddlers and small kids called Circus Circus Kids Zone. Reno Air Racing Association in Reno is proud to be hosting the world’s fastest motorsport and when you visit, you can catch the six classes of aircraft in action. Be sure to also bring the charter bus to Golden Eagle Regional Park and Sports Complex which has softball, baseball, football, soccer amenities and a large multi-purpose field and Carson City Hot Springs where there is both indoor and outdoor pools with water provided by the rejuvenating natural hot spring water.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — You don’t have to love history to find yourself intrigued with the region’s rich history...and there’s lots of places to visit for those who are curious. You can make a trip to Nevada State Museum located in the capital of Nevada, Carson City, to soak up all the information about the natural and cultural stories on exhibit which includes the historic Carson City Mint with their commemorative coins and old minting technology or head out to Nevada State Railroad Museum to learn about how the railroad system in the state of Nevada that helped develope its countless bustling cities. There are hands-on activities and handcar and train rides for people to enjoy. Visitors should also make time for the hundreds of stunning historic cars at National Automobile Museum in Reno, learn about the region’s agricultural tradition at Sparks Heritage Museum or check out the sandstone building of Nevada State Capitol Building which includes the Legislative Building and Supreme Court. The 1870 complex is open to the public and offers self-guided tours. The two-storey Governor's Mansion was built in the Classic Revival style and many people are amazed with its grand entry hall, beautiful governor’s study and massive dining hall.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — If you are looking for a place to have a gathering, enjoy some swimming, fishing, volleyball, a walk or hit the beach in Sun Valley, there’s no better place than Sparks Marina Park. In fact, there are adorable pets at the park’s dog park. Visitors will also get to enjoy the horseshoe pit, picnic areas and extensive walking paths around the historic Pah Rah Mountain Park, multi-purpose grass fields and skate park at Lazy 5 Regional Park and not forgetting the horseback tours offered by R & D Ranch in Carson City. The lessons and tours will take patrons out on a trail around the ranch and teaches people how to bridle and saddle the beautiful horses. Visitors can also opt for hang gliding with the professionals at Hang Gliding Tahoe in Carson City; soar through the skies of Nevada’s beautiful terrain on a reliable hang glider that is powered by an aircraft engine over Lake Tahoe and Reno and it will be an unforgettable experience. Since the city enjoys year-round sunny weather, visitors can also hit the beach with their family and friends at Chimney Beach, a favorite weekend attractions in the region.
- Zoos & Aquariums — While Reno’s Animal Ark is not, per se, a zoo, it IS home to a large number of animals populating the area. The open environment has been designed to replicate the natural habitat of the animals and if you are lucky, you will get to view a bear feeding session and we are sure visitors of all ages will enjoy the cute animal play time at the attraction.
- Other Points of Interest — Located within the Atlantis Resort is Spa Atlantic; get yourself pampered with the latest trendy luxurious spa treatments like Asian massage, Cleopatra Milk and Honey Cocoon and enjoy the very unique mud ceremony too.
US Coachways Offers Last Minute Bookings for Events of All Kinds in Sun Valley, NV
Whether you wish to book a charter bus for a trip to a museum, a school bus for a field trip or a party bus for a club and casino-hopping trip in Sun Valley and its surrounding cities, we have just the right ground transportation for you. All you need to do right now is to contact us over the telephone, email or log into our online bus reservation system on our website and we will get back to you promptly. We look forward to serving you in the near future!