Visit the Heart of the OC in Comfort, Luxury and Safety
Looking to take a group somewhere in Southern California, but want a unique vibe? Someplace with a vibrant cultural scene, but without the frenetic pace of L.A., San Diego and some of the other municipalities? You'll love Santa Ana, with it eclectic array of galleries, restaurants, boutiques, sidewalk cafes and other attractions.
Make it easy on everyone, though, with a charter bus rental from US Coachways. You can relax with friends and family while we handle all the details.
A Charter Bus—The Smart Way to Visit Santa Ana
Taking a group to Southern California? There's no better mode of transportation than a charter bus—here's why:
- They're dependable — With other modes of transportation, delays and cancellations are pretty common. Look at air travel, where about 40% of passengers arrive late somewhere every day. That doesn't happen with a charter bus. Your driver has the tools and technology to anticipate slowdowns and find alternate routes. It's also relatively easy for us to find a replacement coach.
- You can plan the trip you want — There's no other mode of travel that gives you as much control as a charter bus rental. You decide when and where you'll depart, where you'll go, when you'll stop, how long you'll stay and when you'll return. Last-minute and real-time changes to your schedule are usually not a problem, either.
- It's the most hassle - free way to travel—You won't have to get behind the wheel, look at the GPS, check the time or try to find a place to park. There's no TSA security checkpoint, so you won't need to stand in line, remove your shoes, empty your pockets or submit to a body scan. You'll ride on the same bus throughout your trip and your luggage will be on board—no missed connections or lost bags. You won't have to turn your phone off or put it on "bus mode" either. You can stay connected at all times.
- You'll feel safe and secure — You'll have a highly trained professional driving the bus. In addition, because of the limited access to the coach, you won't have to worry about unwanted guests. You and your personal items will be safe and secure.
- You'll ride in comfort — You'll enjoy the high-back bucket seats and more leg room than you'll find on any other mode of travel. There's no middle seat, either. The aisles are wide and you are free to move about at your convenience.
- It's more than just a way to get there and back — Your bus is ideally suited for group meetings, whether you're motivating the team on the way to the game, rehearsing a song with the choir or prepping employees for a big meeting. You can also use the coach to get some quiet time during a busy trip.
- A charter bus gives you more travel for your money — Because you share the costs of transportation, charter bus rentals are consistently one of the most affordable ways to take a group anywhere
- You'll have less risk of getting stuck in traffic — A charter bus lets you take advantage of the high occupancy vehicle (HOV) lanes
- It's environmentally conscious — When you share the ride on a charter bus, you take a number of private vehicles off the roads. That can reduce carbon emissions, helping the planet.
At US Coachways, we bring more than 30 years of charter bus rental experience to individuals, groups and group leaders across the country. For a free quote on the cost of a charter bus trip to Santa Ana, visit our user-friendly online Cost Calculator. To learn more about our services, or to get answers to any questions about charter bus rentals, call 1-855-287-2427 and speak with a travel consultant.
See the Sights in Santa Ana
The largest city in Orange County (famously referred to as "the OC"), Santa Ana offers the range of options you'd expect in a big city in a easy-going atmosphere. Home to the Cal State Fullerton campus, it boasts a rich cultural community:
- Visit the Cal State Fullerton Grand Central Art Center, where dance studios, art galleries, live-work spaces for artists in residence and the Grand Central Theatre take up an entire city block.
- Check out the city's Artists Village, a ten block conglomerate of galleries, shops and studios adjacent to the Grand Central Art Center, or visit the many galleries near the Second Street Promenade.
- Spend a day at the Bowers Museum—this 1930s era Spanish style complex has more than 120,000 works of art in its collection, including an extensive display of wooden masks from Africa.
- See works from local artists at the Orange County Center for Contemporary Art (the OCCCA), in the Artist Village neighborhood.
- Catch a concert at the Yost Theater, in the city's historic East End, where you'll find numerous well-restored Queen Anne Victorian buildings.
Though the influence is predominantly Latino in Santa Ana, there's an amazing diversity to the cuisine here. Great Food Truck Race winner Jason Quinn owns a restaurant here and periodically hosts special meals. There are countless small eateries, offering everything from tapas to tacos, vegan and vegetarian fare. You'll find Egyptian, Malaysian, Argentinean, Sri Lankan, Peruvian and Filipino food here, too. Check out the 4th Street Market, a "food incubator" where more than 20 budding restaurant owners are working on their dreams.
If air travel interests you, you'll love the Lyon Air Museum, one of the best of its kind in the nation. There's a Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress in the museum's military aircraft collection, as well as a Douglas C-47 Skytrain and a Cessna O-1E Bird Dog. There's also an extensive collection of rare automobiles and motorcycles, including German, Japanese and American vehicles.
For a historical overview of Santa Ana and the surrounding communities, visit the Heritage Museum of Orange County. Nestled on 12 acres among citrus groves and flower gardens, the Center includes some historic buildings from the region, as well as other displays that preserve and pay tribute to local history.
The Benefits of Booking with US Coachways
At US Coachways, we are committed to continually looking for new and better ways to serve our customers. When you book your charter bus trip with us, you'll enjoy:
- Comprehensive dispatch services throughout your event, 24 hours a day, seven days a week—we have the capability to manage multiple drop-off and pickup sites in real time.
- Your own dedicated project management team, with a single point of contact at all times, ready and able to address your needs and concerns in a timely manner.
- Use of our online Trip Management Portal , where you can review invoices, itineraries and other information from all your US Coachways outings in a single, convenient location.
- The best logistical support in the industry, from the selection of the right coach to the determination of optimal pickup/drop-off locations and times. We'll also keep an eye on potential traffic situations, including construction, and help you find alternate routes to get to your destination in a timely manner.
- Unmatched flexibility—Want to stay an extra day or take a small side trip? In most instances, it's not a problem. We can even book an entire excursion with relatively short notice.
- Our purchasing power—Because we arrange, on average, more than $55 million in charter bus trips every year, our vendors are deeply loyal and we are able to secure highly competitive pricing for our customers.
US Coachways is also approved by the General Services Administration (GSA) to provide charter bus rental services to the United States government and its agencies, including the armed forces.
Trust US Coachways to Find the Right Coach for Your Trip
You'll be thrilled that you decided to take your group to Santa Ana on a charter bus. But choosing charter is only the first step—it's just as important to make certain you have the right coach for your group and your outing.
At US Coachways, we'll take the time to learn the details of your event—how many people are attending, how long you'll be on the road, what you'll need to bring or take home with you, and any other special needs. Then we'll reach out to our extensive network of charter bus vendors to find the coach that best meets your needs.
If you plan to visit Santa Ana with a small-to-medium-sized group, we recommend our mini-bus, with a number of options seating anywhere from 24 to 35 passengers. For larger groups, the full-sized bus is ideal, accommodating up to 57 passengers and offering an on-board bathroom. Multiple bus rentals are an option and ADA-accessible coaches are usually available.
All charter buses (except for some of the school buses) come with plush, high-back bucket seats, climate control, a great stereo and plenty of storage space. Additional amenities, such as Wifi, electrical outlets, public address systems, DVD players and monitors, hardwood floors and leather seats, may be available for an extra charge. The features vary from bus to bus, so check with your booking agent.
Choose Charter for Any Outing to Santa Ana
There's no other mode of transportation that offers all the benefits of charter—dependability, affordability, comfort, safety, flexibility and stress-free travel. That makes a charter bus the ideal option for any trip:
- School travel — Fan and athlete transportation to games and matches, sorority and fraternity events, student volunteer projects, club and class trips, cultural events, prom and graduation after-parties, band and orchestra festivals.
- Business and corporate events — Conventions or conferences, seminars and workshops, training sessions, team-building exercises, sales and business meetings, company volunteer work, golf outings, picnics and holiday parties
- Family gatherings — Weddings, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, reunions, graduations, vacations, bar and bat mitzvahs, birthday and anniversary celebrations, retirement parties
- Church transportation — Mission trips, local volunteer projects, faith-based conventions and conferences, retreats, church camp travel, youth and adult fellowship, choir tours.
- Senior citizen and retiree excursions — Shopping trips, casino outings, concerts and plays, museums and historical attractions, fall foliage tours
- Special events — Bowl games and championships, college and professional sports, motor car races, food and cultural festivals, touring theatrical productions, public rallies, stadium and arena concerts
Book Your Charter Bus Excursion to Santa Ana Today!
When you choose US Coachways to set up your charter bus rental, you'll have the benefit of our more than 30 years as industry leaders. To get a free estimate on the cost of a charter bus trip to Santa Ana, go to our easy-to-use online Cost Calculator. We'll send a quote within minutes, and follow up with an e-mail. To ask any questions about charter bus rentals, or to learn more about the full range of services we offer, call 1-855-287-2427 to speak with an experienced travel consultant.