Known as the "City of Light" because of its early embrace of electricity, Buffalo has long been a beacon of arts and culture, food and progressive thinking. With an extensive network of city parks laid out by famed city planner Frederick Law Olmstead, and a culture that blends the best of Midwestern and Northeastern traditions, Buffalo is a popular destination, with something to satisfy a wide array of tastes and interests.
The Many Great Reasons to Take a Charter Bus to Buffalo
Organizing a group trip can often be a thankless job. There's one sure way, though, to earn the admiration and approval of your participants—take them to and from Buffalo on a charter bus from US Coachways. There's no other mode of travel that offers all these benefits:
- Dependability — Cancellations and delays are virtually unheard of with a charter bus. Your driver has the resources to learn about potential traffic problems in advance and find alternate routes to get you there on time. In addition, because of our longstanding relationships with charter bus service providers nationwide, it's usually easy for us to find a replacement coach, if necessary.
- Affordability — On a charter bus, you'll share many of the costs of travel. That consistently makes charter bus travel one of the most cost-effective ways to take a group anywhere.
- Stress-free travel — On a charter bus, everyone gets to relax. Your driver will negotiate traffic, check the GPS, watch the time and find parking. There's no TSA security checkpoint, so you can keep your shoes on and bring all your personal toiletries. You'll be on the same coach for the entire trip and your luggage will be with you—you won't have to sprint to make a connection or worry about lost bags. Your devices won't interfere with navigation, either. Stay connected at all times.
- Flexibility — You won't have to choose from a handful of prepackaged trips. You tell us when you want to leave, where you want to go, when you want to stop, how long you want to stay and when you want to return.
- Comfort — The seats are big, with more leg room than any mode of travel. There's no middle seat, either, so you won't be bumping elbows the whole trip. You can also take a stroll down the wide aisles at any time.
- Safety and security — You'll have a highly skilled and trained professional driving the bus. The limited access to your coach also makes it easy to monitor who comes and goes, so you'll feel safe and secure.
- The multiple uses of the bus — It's more than just a way to get you there and back. It's the ideal place for a group meeting, whether you're prepping for a big meeting or debriefing on the way home. It's also a great place for some peace and quiet in the midst of a busy time in Buffalo.
- Access to the HOV (high occupancy vehicle) lane — Minimize the risk of getting stuck in traffic
- Have a positive impact on the environment — When you share a charter bus with others, you take a number of private vehicles off the roads, lowering carbon emissions.
At US Coachways, we bring more than three decades of experience to individuals, businesses, groups and group leaders seeking effective ground transportation solutions. For a free estimate on the cost of a charter bus trip to Buffalo, use our convenient online Cost Calculator. For more information about our services, or to get answers to your questions about charter bus travel, call 1-855-287-2427 and speak with a travel consultant.
Experience a True Cultural Crossroads in Buffalo
The diversity that epitomizes Buffalo can be found just about everywhere:
- The food — Spend a couple days here and you won't be surprised that National Geographic put Buffalo at #3 among "The World's Top Ten Food Cities" in 2015. It's not just that it's the birthplace of hot wings (initially served at the Anchor Bar in 1964). Buffalo-style pizza offers a unique take, somewhere between the thick crust in Chicago and the thin-style found in New York City. You'll find some of the best pierogies and kielbasa in the country here, along with other iconic Buffalo cuisine, such as haddock fries, pastry hearts, sponge candy and the beef on weck sandwich. Buffalo also boasts a vibrant international culinary scene, with Bangladeshi, Ethiopian, Lebanese, Venezuelan, Puerto Rican, Russian, Ukrainian, Pakistani and Burmese offerings among its dozens of ethnic eateries.
- The visual and performing arts—You'll find more than 50 art galleries in Buffalo, including the Burchfield-Penney Art Center, located on the campus of Buffalo State College. The city's theater district offers productions from more than 20 professional acting companies, and Shea's Performing Arts Center hosts touring Broadway shows in its 4,000 seat theater. The Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra, known for its creative collaborations with popular musicians (such as the Grateful Dead) performs regularly at Kleinhaus Music Hall.
Buffalo has long been an incubator for a wide range of musical genres and performers, from the jazz stylings of Spyro Gyra and Buffalo native Grover Washington, Jr., to the grunge rock of the Goo Goo Dolls and the indie folk/pop of Ani DiFranco. You'll find large and small venues throughout the city offering music to appeal to nearly any taste.
- The historical attractions — History buffs will find plenty to do and see in Buffalo. Check out the Darwin D. Martin House, one of famed architect Frank Lloyd Wright's "prairie" houses, designed and built around 1905. The Buffalo and Erie County Naval and Military Park, in the downtown area, lets you visit a guided missile cruiser, a destroyer and a submarine. At the Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural National Historic Site, you can see where our nation's 26th president was sworn in after the assassination of William McKinley. Visit the Buffalo Fire Historical Society Museum and see the oldest active fireboat in the world—the E.M. Cotter—which arrived in Buffalo in 1900.
- Enjoy professional sports — Buffalo has a long and storied sports history, which plays a vital role in the city's identity and culture. Though the city's fans have been a little snake-bit—think "Music City Miracle" or "Wide Right"—they are still loyal. Whether it's the Bills (NFL), Sabres (NHL) or the Bisons (minor league baseball), the house is always packed and the action is world-class.
- The shopping — There's plenty to satisfy your retail craving in Buffalo. For the mall experience, visit the Walden Galleria or the Fashion outlets of Niagara Falls USA. For boutiques and one-of-a-kind artisanal shops, walk down East Aurora or Hertel Avenue. Buffalo also offers plenty for bargain, thrift and consignment shoppers, including some of the best antique malls and outlets in the state of New York.
Why You Want to Work with US Coachways
At US Coachways, we are constantly looking for new and improved ways to serve you. When you book a charter bus trip with us, you'll appreciate:
- The comprehensive dispatch services we offer at all times, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We have the capability to manage multiple pickup and drop-off locations at the same time.
- Your own dedicated service team, with a single point of contact throughout your trip, available whenever you need assistance
- The best logistical support in the industry — From the selection of the optimal coach for your group to the determination of the best times and locations for pickup and drop-off, we'll pay meticulous attention to the details. We'll also monitor road conditions, looking for construction or other factors that may impact your travel.
- The use of our online Trip Management Portal, a user-friendly tool that lets you view invoices, itineraries and other information about all your US Coachways bookings in one convenient location
- Our flexibility — With our extensive network of charter bus vendors, we can usually accommodate last-minute or real-time modifications of your travel schedule. In many instances, we can even book an entire trip with short notice.
- Our purchasing prowess — We arrange, on average, more than $55 million in charter bus trips every year. That means we have the vendor loyalty and local market knowledge to consistently get highly competitive pricing.
We have also been approved by the General Services Administration (GSA) to provide charter bus services to the United States government and its agencies, including the armed forces.
The Perfect Way to Take Any Group to Buffalo—A Charter Bus
The features that made you choose charter in the first place make it ideal for any type of outing to Buffalo:
- Family gatherings — Weddings, reunions, rehearsal dinners, engagement parties, graduations, birthday and anniversary celebrations, bar and bat mitzvahs, retirement celebrations and even family vacations.
- Business and corporate events — Conventions, seminars, workshops, conferences, training, team-building, company volunteer projects, sales and business meetings, golf outings, company picnics and holiday parties.
- Senior citizen and retiree outings — Casino nights, shopping sprees, museums and historical attractions, plays and concerts, fall foliage tours
- School travel — Fan and athlete travel, band and orchestra festivals, graduation and prom after-parties, fraternity and sorority events, student volunteer projects, club and class trips, cultural offerings.
- Church outreach — Mission trips, faith-based conventions and conferences, retreats, church camp sessions, youth and adult fellowship, choir tours, local volunteer work.
- Once-in-a-lifetime events — Championship and bowl games, college and professional sporting events, motor car races, food and cultural festivals, public rallies, touring theatrical productions, stadium, pavilion and arena concerts.
We'll Help You Find the Ideal Coach for Your Group
You've taken the first step toward a successful outing to Buffalo—you've decided to travel by charter bus. It's just as important, though, to make certain you have the best coach for your group and your trip.
At US Coachways, we'll listen carefully to learn the details of your excursion—how many participants you expect, how far you'll be traveling, what you'll need to bring or want to take home, and any other special needs of your entourage. We'll work closely with our vast national network of charter bus vendors to find the coach that's best-suited for you.
If you're traveling to Buffalo with a small-to-medium-sized group, we suggest the mini-bus. It comes in a number of sizes, seating anywhere from 24 to 35 comfortably. For larger groups, the full-sized bus is a great fit, with accommodations for up to 57 and an on-board bathroom. Multiple bus rentals are always an option and ADA-accessible buses are usually available.
With most charter buses (except for some school buses), you can expect plush, high-back bucket seats, climate control, a great sound system and plenty of storage space. Other modern conveniences, such as Wifi, DVD players and monitors, public address systems, electrical outlets, leather seats and hardwood floors, may be available for an additional charge. Check with your booking agent.
Schedule Your Charter Bus Trip to Buffalo Today!
The sooner you book your trip, the more options you'll have. With US Coachways, you'll get the benefit of our 30+ years in the charter bus rental business. To learn the cost of a group trip to Buffalo, go to our easy-to-use online Cost Calculator. You'll get a quote within minutes. For answers to any questions about charter bus travel or to learn more about the full scope of our services, call 1-855-287-2427 and ask for an experienced travel consultant.