Gardnerville is Known for its Classy Southern Charm and Unique Historic Attractions
Get on the Charter Bus for an Educational Tour around the City’s Main City Center and Surrounding Neighborhoods
Quality of life and a wide range of indoor and outdoor activities for families can be naturally seen as a top motivator for the residents, making it one of the best places to settle down in Nevada. There are parks, recreational centers, a good selection of schools, and its main city center is home to some of the best entertainment, charming retail outlets, restaurants, art galleries and family-friendly attractions. Tens of thousands of people would make a stop at Gardnerville to visit its casinos, resorts and hold parties at its classy restaurants and museums. Located slightly less than an hour from Reno, NV, many world class entertainment and big establishments are a stone’s throw away and if you are using a charter bus, coach, mini bus, party bus, school bus, van, corporate car or limousine for your trip, making your way to neighboring cities should not be a problem at all. But you don’t have to go very far for skiing, hot air balloon rides, golfing and swimming as they are all here in Gardnerville for people of all ages to enjoy.
US Coachways would love to be a part of your trip, social gathering, wedding reception, school field trip, church retreat or corporate function in Gardnerville, NV. In fact, we are sure that we have just the right vehicle that can cater to your event, big or small alike, all year round. All you need to do is to pick up the phone and speak to one of our friendly customer service representatives today and we will have your event rolling out smoothly in no time! We look forward to serving you in the very near future.
Have a Field Trip, Organize a Wedding or Plan a Church Retreat in Gardnerville, NV, Today
Due to Gardnerville’s close proximity to countless neighboring cities and large historical points of interest, it made the city a great option for holding parties, exhibitions and conferences, thanks to its relatively lower standards of living and all-year-round sunny weather. Read on to find out more about the city’s wonderful attractions and things you can do when you are in town.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — When you are in Nevada, there’s always casinos and LIVE entertainment just around the corner...and the same can be said for Gardnerville. For example, the locals will hit attractions like Sharkey’s Nugget during weekends to enjoy the slots and table games and when they are done, there are special events and the well-known public restaurant offered by the attraction or they will grab a party bus for a celebration at Harveys Casino instead. The concept is a little different from other casinos where they create an open concept casino without the crowded rooms so, the game plays are comfortable and flexible. Lakeside Casino is another hot favorite for the locals and tourists alike as it is quieter but offers a wide range of table games, slots as well as sports booking while The Tavern is a casino with a Latin spin to it, evident with the soulful Latin food sold at the restaurant. If you are feeling a little adventurous, be sure to make it to Tahoe City Treetop Adventure Park for some ziplining and other adrenaline-pumping games and when the weather is hot, bring the charter bus to Wild Island to cool down. Apart from a spacious water park, this attraction has facilities for mini golfing, bowling, go-karting amongst other amenities. For indoor recreational activities, you can always count on Harvey’s Arcade, which is located at Harvey’s Lake Tahoe Hotel and Casino, for arcade games, Carson Lanes for their traditional bowling, bar and lounge, billiards, day care services and facilities but to catch the latest movies from Hollywood or a thrilling independent film, check out what’s showing at Ironwood Stadium Cinema 8 instead.
- Art & Culture — Before you make your way anywhere else in Gardnerville, drop by Lake Tahoe Visitors Authority Visitor Center in Stateline to grab some brochures, maps and information designed for tourists and out-of-town visitors and then you can bring the bus to Van Gogh and Vino, a popular painting studio that offers painting classes and private party venues. You don’t have to be a painter in order to enjoy your trip here as the classes are suitable for beginners to enthusiasts. Not only are the exhibits at North Lake Tahoe Historical Society and Gatekeepers Museum inspiring, they are educational and often relates to the region’s, especially Tahoe’s, history. People can also browse through all the documents at its resource library. Nevada Museum of Art is located in Reno, less than an hour’s drive away from Gardnerville’s city center, but the drive will be well worth it as the attraction focuses on the diversity of art. People are invited to join in with their creative programs, tour the grounds or check out the museum’s cafe and store towards the end of the tour and that’s not all, you can also bring the bus to South Shore Room at Harrah’s Lake Tahoe. It is, essentially a casino but most visitors would head over to check out the LIVE performances, be it rock, blues, country or classical, being held at the music venue.
- Golf & Sports — The locals love to keep their lifestyle active and this can be seen in the number of recreation centers, golf courses and swimming pools that has been provided by city authorities. You and your friends can take your pick from the distinctive golf course at Carson Valley Golf Course with a restaurant that serves authentic German food or Genoa Lakes Golf Club where there are two courses to choose from. The lake Course is a 14-hole course around the famous wetlands and Carson River while the Resort Course will take golfers around to the rugged Sierra Nevada foothills. Some have raving reviews about the 18-hole golf courses and practice facilities at Sunridge Golf Club and the countless sand traps and water hazards are set to challenge your putting skills. People can also show off their tennis moves at Bearclaw Tennis Instruction, beat the heat with a swimming session at either Carson Valley Swim Center or The Ridge Swimming Pool. The former features water slides, a rock wall and lap pool while the latter is an alpine resort with an amazing view out to Lake Tahoe and Carson Valley. If you feel like doing something indoors, there are cheerleading, gymnastics, martial arts and tumbling lessons for people of all ages at Sierra Adrenaline Cheer and Tumbling; the summer camps has been said to be wonderful for kids too.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — There are various cultural centers, historical landmarks and museums for everyone to check out when visiting Gardnerville but first, make a stop at Carson Valley Museum and Cultural Center. The center was designed by renowned architect, Frederic DeLongchamps, and the exhibits reveals much about the history of the city, from the time local Native Americans occupied the land to the pioneers who later became the Wild West. The Carson Valley Historical Society is another backbone to the city’s history and culture, with countless programs that not just preserves but celebrates local history. Another museum you should bring the charter bus to if you are really interested in local history is Genoa Museum and Archives. The museum features an antique shop with countless Western-themed historic objects as well as showcasing many artworks related to the region’s history. The Masonic Lodge - Douglas 12 was built in 1868 as a picturesque location with the scenic woodland serving as its backdrop - it has been used for several movies in the past. There’s also a strong lineup of western-related exhibits being showcased at Genoa Courthouse Museum and it includes period-time jail cells, post office and a blacksmith’s shop.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — One of the most unique things one must indulge in when visiting Gardnerville is to go on a hot air balloon ride which sees families floating through the air, over the region’s beautiful landscape. The rides happens only once a day, during sunrise, so, be sure to go early and book your spot in order to avoid disappointment. A visit to Lake Tahoe is also a must for outdoor and photography enthusiasts; it is a wonderful freshwater lake quite unlike any other and is a huge tourist magnet for the state of Nevada. Whether it is skiing or summer recreation activities that you are looking forward to, there’s no doubt that people of all ages will enjoy their trip to this gorgeous site. People will also get access to 32 acres worth of green space, facilities for softball, baseball, soccer, tennis and volleyball at Lampe County Park, discover what farm life is like with old original furnishings and ranch features at Dangberg Home Ranch Historic Park or head out for some walking, enjoy a concert and have picnics at the large gazebo at Minden Park. Visitors can also opt for the beautiful home and lush greenery of Mormon Station State Historic Park, let the kids play at Genoa Town Park’s playground where there are picnic areas, take part in the fitness and wellness programs offered by Douglas Park and Recreation or go horseback riding with the professionals at Sheridan Creek Equestrian Center. The latter attraction has boarding, horse shows and venues for parties too. But that’s not all - there’s fly fishing lessons by Angler’s Edge, ski rentals from Black Tie Ski Rentals of South Lake Tahoe and book a space for yourself and your family for a vacation at the resort provided by The Gondola at Heavenly.
US Coachways Focuses on World Class Customer Service and Safety of Each Passenger on Board
With decades of experience under our belt, having served small and large corporations alike, with quality customer service, prompt attention and our ability to quickly accommodate changes, we have earned ourselves a name as one of the country’s top ground transportation companies. Contact us today to find out how, you, too, can take advantage of our wide network of charter bus owners, operators, dispatchers and drivers to help make your event a smooth and seamless one.