Take Tampa By Storm on a Florida Bus Charter
See Busch Gardens, Buccaneers & Beaches on a Tampa Bus Rental
A popular destination in Florida with sports fans and beachgoers alike, Tampa is a laid-back city with a vivid arts scene and plenty of opportunities for excitement. Busch Gardens offers thrills for families and adrenaline junkies. Spend a day touring Tampa’s various art museums, then cheer on the city's resident football team, the Buccaneers, as they do battle with their NFL rivals.
Get up close and personal with the majestic lions, tigers and leopards of the Big Cat Rescue animal sanctuary or take in a show at the domed IMAX theater of the Museum of Science and Industry. The area is also rife with small towns, offering a glimpse into Tampa's history and diversity.
Whatever the size of your group or type of trip you are planning, you can depend on US Coachways to make your travel plans easy. From school trips to corporate events to bachelor parties, you can count on US Coachways for a smooth, safe ride. Our great bus rental rates and personal customer service make us an ideal choice for community organizations, church groups and team travel as well as special events such as wedding activities, birthdays and anniversaries. With an extensive fleet of mini buses, party buses and luxury coaches, we offer city bus charters to locations throughout Florida, including Tallahassee, St. Augustine, Orlando and Miami. Give us your itinerary and our account specialists, dispatchers and drivers handle everything else.
Fun in the Sun in Tampa
Beyond Busch Gardens and local beaches there waits a host of attractions, including great museums, major sports venues and state parks. Below is a rundown of landmarks and other points of interest worth a visit during your travel through the Tampa Bay area.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — With flashy casinos, nightclubs, concert venues and amusement parks, Tampa and the surrounding bay area doesn’t lack for entertainment. Spend the day riding the roller coasters at Busch Gardens or enjoy the waterslides at Adventure Island. At night, play the tables at Seminole Hard Rock Casino Tampa or take in a concert at the MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre.
- Arts & Cultural — The Tampa Bay art and culture scene is just short of spectacular, from the impressive collections of the Tampa Art Museum and the Ringling Museum in Sarasota to the Dali Museum in St. Petersburg, where visitors will find the nation’s biggest collection of works by the surrealist master. If its performing arts you want, visit the David A. Straz, Jr. Center for the Performing Arts where Opera Tampa, the Tampa Bay Symphony Orchestra and the Florida Orchestra have their home.
- Restaurants & Shopping — From quaint boutiques to Cuban sandwiches, Tampa is a haven for shopaholics and foodies. Once dominated by fast food and chain restaurants, Tampa is now home to a new generation of eateries offering inventive dishes with traditional ingredients. You’ll need the energy as you hunt for bargains at Ellenton Premium Outlet and peruse the shops and boutiques in the city’s Hyde Park and Soho District. Head to nearby St. Petersburg to explore antique shops and art galleries.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues — Whether you’re playing 18 holes at one of the area’s premiere golf courses or cheering on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Raymond James Stadium, few areas boast so many sports venues. Steinbrenner Field plays host to spring training for the New York Yankees and the Tampa Bay Rays play at Tropicana Field. Clearwater’s minor league ball club, the Threshers, plays at Bright House Networks Field. Tee off at TPC Tampa Bay, home to the Champions Tour each April and one of the area’s top golf facilities.
- Historic Sites & Landmarks —From the old cigar factories in Tampa’s Latin Quarter to the old-world charm of the restored rooms of old hotels, Tampa offers history lovers a fascinating story. Start at the Tampa Bay History Center to learn about the early exploration of Florida. Natives love to claim that rumrunners built the tunnels under the city’s Ybor City neighborhood to smuggle liquor during Prohibition. View the splendid Moorish architecture and opulent furnishings that lured celebrated guests to the Tampa Bay Hotel, now called the Henry B. Plant Museum.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — When it comes to the Tampa area, picturesque scenery and an average of 361 days of sunshine each year creates a year-round haven for beach lovers and outdoor enthusiasts. Fort De Soto Park was recently named America’s "Best Family Beach" by USA Today. Kayak on the warm waters of Tampa Bay. Forget your worries as you take a ferry to Caladesi Island State Park, one of the state's last undeveloped barrier islands where boaters, birdwatchers and beachcombers can walk the sandy shore then head inland to hike a wooded nature trail.
- Zoos & Aquariums — Named the No. 1 Zoo in the United States by Parents Magazine, Tampa's Lowry Park Zoo features more than 1,500 incredible animals on nearly 60 lush acres. Immerse yourself in one of the top family-friendly aquariums in the country at the Florida Aquarium or travel to the Clearwater Marine Aquarium, home to Winter, the dolphin who lost her tail and has learned to swim with a prosthetic one.
Book Today to Enjoy Tampa on a US Coachways Bus Charter Rental
Explore Tampa and the surrounding bay area on a US Coachways city bus charter. From bachelor parties to church group trips, we provide a smooth ride and superior customer service at affordable bus rental rates. Call our professional account specialists 24/7 to get answers to your questions or help making a reservation. For a free quote or to book your bus charter rental, contact us today at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER (1-855-287-2427)