Make Your Visit Easy with a Charter Bus Rental from US Coachways
Dine on board a 1936 luxury Scottish ocean liner…see whales, sharks and dolphins in their natural habitat…catch a play or a concert…shop in boutiques and vintage emporiums along palm tree-lined streets. It's all in Long Beach, along the shores of the Pacific just south of Los Angeles. It's a vibrant city with a lot to offer. Why not make your trip there as easy as possible, with a charter bus rental from US Coachways. Relax with everyone else while we take care of the details.
The Many Features of a Charter Bus
When you're planning any kind of group trip, you want to pay particular attention to how you're getting there and back. When you have problems with transportation, it can have an impact on everything else. With a charter bus rental from US Coachways, you can expect:
- To get where you're going when you want to be there — Charter buses are one of the most reliable modes of travel, with delays and cancellations virtually nonexistent. Your driver has the tools to anticipate most traffic problems and find alternate routes. In addition, because of our relationships with vendors across the country, we can usually find a replacement coach without much difficulty.
- More control and flexibility - There's no other mode of travel that lets you decide when you'll leave, where you'll depart, when you'll stop, how long you'll stay and when you'll return. Need to head home early or want to stay another day? We can usually make it happen. In fact, we can often book an entire outing with relatively little notice.
- To feel safe and secure — You'll have a highly trained professional driving the bus. In addition, there's just one way on and off the coach, so you'll be able to monitor who comes and goes.
- To be comfortable—You'll have plush, high-back bucket seats and more leg room than on any other mode of travel. There's no middle seat, either. The aisles are wide and you'll be free to move about at your leisure.
- To relax — You won't have to battle traffic or look for a place to park. You won't have to check your watch or look at the GPS. Your driver will handle all those details. Because you'll be on the same bus for the entire trip, with your bags on board, you won't have any worries about missed connections or lost luggage. There's no TSA security checkpoint, either, so you won't stand in line, take off your shoes or worry about your toiletries. Your phone won't interfere with navigational systems, so you can stay online at all times.
- To spend less money — On a charter bus, because you'll share many of the expenses of travel with fellow passengers, you'll typically get more travel for your dollar
- To avoid most traffic jams — On a charter bus, you can take advantage of the high occupancy vehicle (HOV) lanes
- More than just a form of transportation — Your bus can serve many functions. It's an ideal place for a meeting, with a captive audience. You may also enjoy a little quiet time in the bus during a busy trip to Long Beach.
- To have a positive impact on the environment — When you travel with others on a charter bus, you'll reduce the number of private vehicles on the roads. That lowers emissions and helps the planet.
At US Coachways, we have been key players in the charter bus rental business for more than 30 years. For a free quote on the cost of a charter bus rental to Long Beach, check out our online Cost Calculator. To learn more about the full scope of our services or to ask any questions about charter bus rentals, call 1-855-287-2427 and ask for a travel consultant.
Amazing Attractions in Long Beach
There are many one-of-a-kind experiences in Long Beach:
- The RMS Queen Mary — Take the Glory Days Guided Tour on this Scottish ocean liner now permanently docked in Long Beach. The art deco style ship operates as a hotel, with many restaurants and shops.
- The Aquarium of the Pacific — Home to more than 150 sharks, as well as more than 11,000 animals and 500 species, this five acre attraction on Rainbow Harbor offers a close-up view of the marine life in the Pacific Ocean. The North Pacific Gallery includes puffins, sea otters and the giant Pacific octopus. The Tropical Pacific Gallery houses sea turtles and zebra sharks in the facility's largest tank.
- Rancho Los Cerritos Ranch House — Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, this is the largest adobe residence constructed in California. Built in 1844 as living quarters on the 27,000 acre cattle and sheep ranch, it's now a museum, open for tours most days of the week.
- The whales out in the harbor — The Long Beach Harbor is one of the premier whale-watching locations along the West Coast, with gray and blue whales, fin whales, humpbacks, minke whales and even an occasional killer whale (Orca). The best way to see them—on a harbor cruise
The Arts Are Alive in Long Beach
The city boasts two outstanding art museums:
- The Museum of Latin American Art (MOLAA), with more than 1,500 works of art from distinguished Latin American painters, sculptors, photographers and other artists
- The Long Beach Museum of Art, with over 3,000 pieces, focusing on early 20th century European art, California Modernism, and contemporary Californian art
There's also much for fans of live music and theater. The city hosts a number of theater companies, with popular venues including the International City Theatre and the Long Beach Playhouse. Patrons of classical music can choose from the Long Beach Symphony, Music Angelica or the Long Beach Opera. Popular music fans will find dozens of small venues offering music of almost any genre.
The Shopping and Cuisine in Long Beach
From trendy boutiques to the vintage treasures along Retro Row (on 4th Street), from outlets to the top national and international retailers, you'll find it all in Long Beach…and you can walk to most of it. Among the most popular shopping destinations—the Belmont Shores neighborhood and Shoreline Village. Tucked in along the harbor, Shoreline Village also offers some of the best eateries in Long Beach, many of which specialize in fresh seafood.
US Coachways Will Help You Find the Right Bus
There's no better way to take a group anywhere than on a charter bus. But you need to take the time to get the right coach for your group and your trip. At US Coachways, we'll take the time to learn the details of your outing, including how many people are going, what you'll need to bring or plan to take home, how long you'll be on the road, and any other special needs. Then we'll work closely with our extensive network of charter bus vendors to find the coach that best meets your needs.
If you plan to take in Long Beach with a small to medium-sized group, the mini-bus is an outstanding option, seating anywhere from 24 to 35. For larger groups, we recommend the full-sized bus, with accommodations for up to 57 and an on-board bathroom. With the exception of some school buses, all charter coaches have high-back bucket seats, climate control, a great stereo and plenty of storage space. Additional amenities, such as Wifi, electrical outlets, DVD players and monitors, P.A. systems, hardwood floors and leather seats, may be available for an extra charge. Multiple bus rentals are always an option and ADA-accessible coaches can be booked.
You'll Appreciate a Charter Bus for Any Outing to Long Beach
The many great features of a charter bus—its dependability, its affordability, its flexibility, the safety, security and comfort it offers—make it a great choice for any type of travel to Long Beach:
- Family celebrations — Reunions, vacations, weddings, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, graduations, bar and bat mitzvahs, birthdays, anniversaries and retirement parties.
- Business events — Sales meetings, workshops, seminars, training sessions, conventions, conferences, team-building exercises, golf outings, holiday parties, company picnics and celebrations
- School travel — Athlete and fan transportation to sporting events, student volunteer projects, graduation and prom after-parties, club and class trips, cultural offerings, band and orchestra festivals, fraternity and sorority gatherings.
- Church outreach — Faith-based conferences and conventions, mission trips, local volunteer projects, youth and adult fellowship, choir tours, retreats and church camp travel.
- Senior citizen and retiree excursions — Casino nights, shopping trips, museums and historical sites, plays and concerts, fall color tours
- Special events — College and professional sports, championship games, bowl games, motor car races, food and cultural festivals, stadium and arena concerts, public rallies.
The US Coachways Pledge
We built our business and reputation by constantly seeking new and better ways to serve our customers. When you rent a charter bus from us, you'll get:
- Access to our convenient online Trip Management Portal , where you can peruse invoices, itineraries and other information from all your US Coachways bookings in a single place.
- Full-service dispatch at all times, 24 hours a day, seven days a week—We have the capability to manage multiple drop-off and pickup locations at the same time.
- A select project management team, with a single point of contact, available throughout your trip to quickly and effectively handle any contingencies.
- Unparalleled logistical support, from the selection of your coach to the determination of effective drop-off and pickup locations (and times) to real-time monitoring of roadways for potential problems, including construction.
- Highly competitive pricing—We are one of the largest charter bus rental companies in the world, with more than $55 million in annual sales. That gives us local market knowledge and vendor loyalty that strengthens our purchasing power, helping make your trip more cost-effective.
- Flexibility—With access to a vast network of charter bus service providers nationwide, we offer the flexibility to make last-minute or real-time changes without much difficulty. In many instances, we can set up an entire trip with short notice.
US Coachways has also been approved by the General Services Administration (GSA) to provide charter bus rentals to the United States government and its agencies, including the military.
Make Your Charter Bus Reservation for Long Beach Today!
The sooner you book your trip, the more options you'll have. With US Coachways, you'll have the benefit of our more than 30 years in the business. To get a free quote on the cost of a charter bus excursion to Long Beach, go to our user-friendly online Cost Calculator. If you have questions about charter bus rentals, or just want to learn more about the ways we can help you with ground transportation, call 1-855-287-2427 and speak with an experienced travel consultant.