See California's Capital City in Luxury and Comfort
For a rich and diverse experience in a relaxed and friendly environment, few cities in the nation offer more than Sacramento. It's a family friendly town with a great nightlife as well. You'll find professional sports, regular festivals featuring the nearby fruits of the earth, diverse arts and cultural offerings, outdoor wonderlands and a well-preserved historical tradition.
It's easy to have a great time in Sacramento—with a charter bus rental from US Coachways. You can relax with everyone else while we handle all the details.
The Many Reasons to Travel by Charter Bus
On a group outing, there's almost nothing that will more immediately determine the success of the trip than your mode of transportation. Hassles on the road can quickly dampen everyone's spirits. With a charter bus rental from US Coachways, you'll ride with confidence:
- It's the most dependable way to travel — Delays and cancellations are virtually nonexistent.
- You'll have more flexibility than any other mode of travel — You decide when you want to travel, where you want to be picked up, when you want to stop, how long you want to stay and when you'll return home.
- You'll feel safe and secure at all times — You have a skilled and highly trained driver, and there's limited access to your bus, so it's easy to monitor who comes and goes.
- There's no more comfortable way to travel — You'll have large seats and more leg room than any mode of transportation. There's no middle seat, either. The aisles are wide and you can get up whenever you choose.
- It's stress and anxiety - free—You won't have to get behind the wheel, check the GPS, look at your watch or try to find a place to park. There's no TSA security checkpoint, so you won't have to stand in line, take off your shoes and empty your pockets. You'll travel on the same coach throughout your trip, and you'll have your bags with you—no missed connections or lost luggage. You can also leave your devices connected to the Internet at all times.
- You won't get stuck in traffic — Take advantage of the HOV (high occupancy vehicle) lanes
- You can use the bus for more than just travel — Use your bus for group meetings or as a quiet place for a little down time in the middle of a hectic trip
- It's consistently one of the most cost - effective forms of group travel—Because you share many of the costs of travel, a charter bus rental usually offers more travel for your dollar
- You'll be going green on a charter bus — Leave your personal vehicles at home and help cut down carbon emissions.
At US Coachways, we have set the standard in the charter bus industry for more than three decades. For a complimentary quote on the cost of a trip to Sacramento, use our online Cost Calculator. To ask any questions about charter bus services, or to learn more about how we can assist you with ground transportation, call 1-855-287-2427 and ask for an experienced travel consultant.
A Feast for the Senses in Sacramento
Sacramento offers sights, sounds, smells and tastes like you won't find anywhere else:
- Stunning natural vistas — With the confluence of the Sacramento and American rivers, the gold-rush towns of Sutter Creek and Jackson nearby and California's Blue Ridge Mountains in the distance, you'll encounter one breath-taking scene after another. But you can do more than just look—there's world-class whitewater rafting nearby, kayaking, bicycling, or hiking the trail along the American, all the way from Old Sacramento to Folsom Lake (32 miles away).
- Step back into history — Sacramento has been around since before California declared statehood, and it's always been the capital. It came to rise in 1848 during the famed gold rush. You can still walk on some of the raised wooden sidewalks of Old Sacramento and visit five different historic gold mines. At Marshall Gold Discovery State Historic Park, you can see where John Marshall and John Sutter were building a sawmill when they first found gold. Learn about the history of the locomotive in California at the State Railroad Museum, with engines and cars dating back to the American Civil War.
- Art and entertainment — Sacramento has long been a recognized cultural mecca. Patrons of the visual arts will want to visit the Crocker Art Museum, a mainstay in Northern California for more than 125 years. The Verge Center for the Arts offers more contemporary works. Live music abounds in the city, from the four-day Sacramento Music Festival over Memorial Day weekend to the weekly "Concerts in the Park" throughout the summer to the dozens of live music venues across the city, offering music of almost every genre.
- Food and libations — There's lots of great food in Sacramento, but nostalgia is the prevailing theme. The "squeeze with cheese"—it's a burger—at the Squeeze Inn is legendary, as is the chicken-fried mushroom po boy at Mother's. Other local favorites include the stack of flapjacks at Bacon and Butter's, Honest Pie's buttermilk classic and Frank Fat's banana cream pie. When you think Sacramento, you'll also want to think coffee—it's a haven for independent roasters. California's capital city is also home to more than 50 local breweries, many of which source their ingredients in the fertile farmland surrounding Sacramento.
We'll Help You Find the Right Coach
At US Coachways, we know how important the right bus is—you don't want your participants feeling cramped, but you don't want more bus than you need. When you ride with us, we'll take the time to learn as much as we can about your excursion—the size of your group, how long you'll be on the road, any special items you'll need to bring or take home, and any other special needs of your participants. Then we'll go to our extensive network of charter bus vendors and find the coach that's best suited for your group and your trip.
For a trip to Sacramento with a small-to-mid-sized group, the mini-bus is ideal, with accommodations for anywhere from 24 to 35 passengers. Larger groups will prefer the full-sized bus, with seating for up to 57 and an on-board restroom. Multiple bus rentals are always an option and ADA-accessible coaches are available.
All charter buses (except for some school buses) come with plush, high-back bucket seats, climate control, a stereo system and plenty of storage for luggage and personal items. Additional features, such as Wifi, electrical outlets, public address systems, DVD players and monitors, leather seats and hardwood floors, may be available for an extra charge.\
Take a Charter Bus on Any Trip to Sacramento
With the many benefits of a charter bus—dependability, affordability, comfort, flexibility, safety and ease of travel—it's a great choice for any outing to the California capitol:
- Family events — Weddings, rehearsal dinners, engagement parties, reunions, graduations, bar and bat mitzvahs, anniversaries, birthdays and retirement celebrations.
- Senior citizen and retiree outings — Shopping trips, sightseeing, museums, historical attractions, plays and concerts, dinner and a movie, casino nights, fall foliage tours
- Business and corporate travel — Workshops, seminars, sales and business meetings, conventions, conferences, training sessions, team-building, golf outings, picnics and company holiday parties.
- School trips — Fan and athlete travel, club and class outings, graduation and prom after-parties, band and orchestra festivals, cultural outings, student volunteer projects.
- Church outreach — Mission trips, choir tours, retreats, faith-based conferences and conventions, church camp sessions, adult and youth fellowship, local volunteer work.
- Once-in-a-lifetime events — Public rallies, professional and college sporting events, bowl games and championships, motor car races, touring theatrical productions, food and cultural festivals, stadium and arena concerts.
The US Coachways Advantage
Our goal at US Coachways—to provide a level of customer service and satisfaction unmatched in the industry. When you reserve a charter bus with us, you'll get:
- Comprehensive dispatch services at all times, 24 hours a day, seven days a week—We have the capability to manage multiple pickup and drop-off sites in real-time.
- A dedicated project management and customer service team, with a single point of contact, available and accessible at all times to promptly respond to your needs.
- The use of our online Trip Management Portal , where you can peruse invoices, itineraries and other information from all your US Coachways bookings on a single website.
- The best logistical support in the business—We'll help you find the right coach, determine the best times and locations for pickups and drop-offs, assess potential route and traffic issues in advance, and keep an eye on roadways for construction and other challenges
- Highly competitive pricing—Because we book, on average, more than $55 million in charter bus trips every year, we have devoted vendors, local market knowledge and the purchasing power to help you travel cost-effectively.
- A high level of flexibility—Because of the strong relationships we've established with charter bus service providers nationwide, we can usually accommodate last-minute or real-time changes to your travel schedule. In many situations, we can arrange an entire trip with short notice.
If you're looking to book ground transportation for a federal government agency or entity, including the military, we can help. US Coachways is a GSA (General Services Administration) approved vendor.
Book Your Charter Bus Outing to Sacramento Today!
You've done your research and discovered there's no better way to take a group to Sacramento and back than on a charter bus. With US Coachways, you'll get the benefit of our more than 30 years as industry leaders in the charter bus rental business. For a free quote on the cost of an excursion to California's fastest growing major city, go to our convenient online Cost Calculator. We'll send you an estimate in minutes. For more information or to ask any questions, call 1-855-287-2427 and speak with a travel consultant.