Visit the Bay Area in the Comfort and Luxury of a Charter Bus
Founded as a Spanish mission in 1777, the city of Santa Clara offers visitors a glimpse of the rich history of the Bay Area, from some of the oldest adobe structures in the state of California to the many storied homes listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It's now a thriving community in the heart of the Silicon Valley, with a wide array of cultural, sports, shopping, dining and entertainment options.
It's easy to have a great time in Santa Clara, but you don't want to spend your time fighting traffic or trying to navigate the city streets. With a charter bus rental from US Coachways, you can relax with friends and family while someone else handles all the details.
The Easy Decision—Take a Charter Bus to Santa Clara
Whenever you're planning a group trip, there are seemingly endless details. None, however, may be as crucial as your choice of transportation. Problems getting there and back can put a real damper on the entire outing. With a charter bus rental from US Coachways, you'll have:
- Flexibility — There's no other method of travel that lets you have as much control. Tell us when you want to leave, how often you want to stop, how long you want to stay and when you want to come home. We'll handle all the details. Want to stay an extra day? We can typically make it happen.
- Dependability — Did you know that, on average, more than 800,000 air travelers arrive late somewhere every day? That won't happen with a charter bus. Your driver has the tools and resources to anticipate traffic problems and find alternate routes. With our extensive network of charter bus service providers nationwide, we can usually find a replacement coach without undue delay.
- Comfort — You won't feel like a sardine on a charter bus. The seats are wide and there's more leg room than you'll find on any other mode of travel. There's no middle seat, either. The aisles are wide and you can walk about at your leisure.
- Safety and security — Statistics consistently show charter bus travel to have one of the lowest accident rates of any form of travel. In addition, because there's just one way on and off your bus, you can easily monitor who comes and goes. You and your personal items will be safe and secure.
- Stress-free travel — You won't have to monitor your GPS, check your watch, look in the rearview mirror or try to find a place to park. Your driver will take care of all those details. There's no TSA security checkpoint to worry about, and your devices won't interfere with navigational systems—you can stay wired at all times. You'll be on the same coach for your entire trip and your luggage will be with you. No worries about missed connections or lost bags.
- A cost-effective way to travel — Because you share many of the expenses of transportation with fellow passengers, a charter bus typically gives you more for your money.
- The many uses of your bus — It's more than just a way to get there. With a captive audience, it's the ideal place for a group meeting, whether you're briefing employees before a sales meeting, talking strategy before a big game or singing happy birthday to grandma. It's also the perfect place for some quiet time during a busy trip.
- The opportunity to use the high occupancy vehicle (HOV) lane — You'll have less risk of getting stuck in traffic
- The ability to make a positive impact on the environment — When you travel with others on a charter bus, you take a number of personal vehicles off the roads. That reduces carbon emissions and helps the planet.
At US Coachways, we have provided effective ground transportation solutions to groups and group leaders across the country for more than 30 years. Go to our easy-to-use online Cost Calculator to get a free quote on the cost of a trip to Santa Clara. Call us at 1-855-287-2427 to ask any questions about charter bus rentals or to learn about the different ways we can assist you.
The Many Attractions in Santa Clara
There are almost endless ways to make memories in Santa Clara:
- The museums — Santa Clara has a wide array of fascinating educational and historic venues. Given that the city is in the epicenter of Silicon Valley, it's no surprise that you can visit the Computer History Museum, which claims to have relics from the "first 2,000 years of computing." There's also the Intel Museum, where you'll learn about the development of the microchip. The Santa Clara Fire Museum has artifacts from over 160 years of firefighting, including horse-drawn fire wagons, as well as a 1920 Model T Hose Wagon. The South Bay Historical Railroad Society has exhibits that pay tribute to the role of the locomotive in the American Southwest.
- The arts and culture — The de Saisset Museum has more than 10,000 works of art, including American, Oriental, African and European art. It's also a natural history museum, with artifacts from the original Spanish mission, as well as pre-mission Native Americans. For live music, check the calendar at the Shoreline Amphitheater, an outdoor venue that seats more than 22,000, or stop by one of the city's many popular clubs and bars.
- The historic sites — Take a tour of Mission Santa Clara de Asis, the city's namesake and one of 21 missions built by the Spanish in California. It's currently located on the grounds of Santa Clara University. There are also a number of historic homes, from the Headen-Inman House (also home to the Santa Clara Historic Museum) to the Harris-Lasse House, a preserved farmstead from Santa Clara's pioneer days. Berryessa Adobe, the city's oldest structure built of mud, has artifacts from before California's statehood in its collection.
- The shopping — There's plenty of retail therapy to be found in Santa Clara. The Santa Clara Town Centre offers a wide range of popular retailers, as well as restaurants and watering holes. Santana Row, an outdoor shopping district, has more than 70 stores and almost two dozen restaurants. Go to Westwood Valley Fair for high-end boutiques and specialty shops, or check out the 200+ stores at the Great Mall.
For a truly unique experience in Santa Clara, visit Korean Silicon Valley, one of the largest Korean communities in the United States. You'll have nearly endless options for great Korean food, from barbeque (bulgogi) to tofu stew (sundubu-jjigae). There are also Korean markets, with unique foods and other merchandise from Korea.
We'll Help You Find the Ideal Bus for Your Trip
A charter bus rental offers benefits you won't find with any other mode of travel, but it's important to take the time to find the right coach for your group and your trip. At US Coachways, we'll gather all the essential details—how many people will be traveling with you, what you'll need to bring or take home, how long you'll be on the road and any other special needs of your passengers. Then we'll work with our vast network of charter bus vendors to find the bus that's best for you.
If you're going to Santa Clara with a small-to-mid-sized crowd, we suggest the mini-bus. It comes in a number of sizes, seating anywhere from 24 to 35 comfortably. For larger groups, the full-sized bus is a great fit, with accommodations for up to 57 and an on-board bathroom. Multiple bus rentals are always an option and ADA-accessible coaches are usually available.
Most charter buses (with the exception of some school buses) come with plush, high-back bucket seats, climate control, a great sound system and ample space for your personal items. Other features, including Wifi, DVD players and monitors, electrical outlets, public address systems, hardwood floors and leather seats, may be available for an extra charge. Check with your booking agent.
A Smart Choice for Any Trip to Santa Clara
Reliability…comfort…affordability…safety…flexibility…stress-free travel…the many great features of a charter bus make it an ideal solution for any outing to the Bay Area:
- Business and corporate travel — Conventions, conferences, seminars, workshops, training sessions, business and sales meetings, team-building exercises, community volunteer projects, golf outings, picnics and company parties.
- Family celebrations — Reunions, graduations, weddings, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, bar and bat mitzvahs, vacations, birthday, anniversary and retirement parties.
- Retiree and senior citizen trips — Museums, historical attractions, concerts and plays, shopping excursions, casino outings, fall foliage tours
- School travel — Club and class trips, band and orchestra festivals and performances, fan and athlete travel, student volunteer work, fraternity and sorority events, graduation and prom after-parties
- Church outreach — Youth and adult fellowship events, retreats, church camp sessions, mission trips, local volunteer efforts, choir tours, faith-based conferences and conventions.
- Special events — Stadium and arena concerts, bowl games and championships, motor car races, professional and college athletic competition, food and cultural festivals, winery tours, traveling Broadway shows, public rallies.
You'll Be Glad You Chose US Coachways
Our commitment at US Coachways is simple—to provide the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction in the industry. When you book your trip with us, you'll appreciate:
- Our purchasing power — We set up, on average, more than $55 million in charter bus trips every year. That gives us the vendor loyalty and the local market exposure to consistently get highly competitive pricing for our customers.
- The flexibility we offer — With strong relationships with charter bus service providers across the country, we can usually make last minute or real-time modifications to your itinerary without much difficulty. And it's almost never too late to book a trip—we can usually set up an entire trip with short notice.
- The logistical support we provide — We'll pay attention to all the details, from helping you find the best bus for your needs to working with you to determine optimal drop-off and pickup locations and times. If necessary, we can manage multiple pickup/drop-off locations simultaneously. We'll also monitor the roads for potential construction or other conditions that might affect your travel.
- Our 24/7 dispatch services — We are available throughout your trip to respond to your needs.
- Your own dedicated project management team, with a single point of contact at all times.
- Access to our online Trip Management Portal, so that you can view invoices, itineraries and other information about all your US Coachways bookings in the same convenient location.
We are also certified by the General Services Administration (GSA) to provide charter buses to the federal government and its agencies, including the military.
Make Your Charter Bus Reservation to Santa Clara Today!
At US Coachways, we have been at the forefront of the charter bus rental business for more than three decades. Go to our convenient online Cost Calculator and get a free estimate on the cost of a charter bus trip to Santa Clara. To learn more about the ways we can assist you with group ground transportation needs, or to ask any questions about charter bus rentals, call 1-855-287-2427 and speak with one of our experienced travel consultants.