Travel The Garden State By NJ Charter Bus
Rent a Bus to Enjoy Roller Coasters, Outlets, Beaches & Casinos
Nothing is more New Jersey than the boardwalks and beaches of the Jersey Shore. But the Garden State has more to offer travelers than sand, seas and saltwater taffy.
Taste exotic foods in Newark’s Ironbound District or sail around the Statue of Liberty. Dig for the latest bargains at designer outlets. For history buffs, Trenton and Morristown tell the tale of Washington’s campaign against the British. Or play a hand at Atlantic City’s bustling casinos.
No matter your interests, New Jersey promises to delight.
See Atlantic City, Trenton, the Jersey Shore & More
US Coachways can be relied on to get you where you want to go. If it’s a cross country vacation or a school trip, a New Jersey bus charter will take you through all the areas of interest, make stops throughout the day so you can shop, eat and sightsee. Taking in a Giants game with friends? Don’t drive. We’ll get you there and bring you home, safe and sound.
Our charter destinations in New Jersey include:
- Atlantic City Charter Bus —When not playing the slots, bargain hunt for designer fashions at the Tanger Outlet, explore the shops on the nation’s longest boardwalk or just lay on the beach. US Coachways will get you to your Atlantic City destination.
- Trenton Charter Bus —Boasting a rich past, Trenton has many landmarks worth visiting. New Jersey’s capital city and the surrounding area, however, are not only for students of history. Cheer on minor-league baseball and hockey teams and tour the 35-acre Grounds for Sculpture park, as well as local galleries, antique stores and Victorian homes. No matter your destination, US Coachways will get you there.
- Jersey Shore Charter Bus —Scenic beaches, amusement piers and Six Flags Great Adventure draw visitors every summer. But the Jersey Shore isn’t all about warm weather fun. Theaters and aquariums, not to mention Victorian homes, lighthouses and scenic parks also cater to off-season travelers of all ages. Ride in comfort with US Coachways.
Looking for more sights to see? US Coachways also offers New Jersey bus charters with private drivers to Newark and Morristown as well as Hoboken and Jersey City. Our bus rental services are a personal and affordable travel option for any type of community group, school trips and sport team travel as well as special events such as birthdays, anniversaries and bachelor parties and other wedding activities. Our professional, experienced staff can be reached by online or by phone 24/7 to help book a trip you won’t soon forget.
Things to Do & See on a New Jersey Bus Rental
Whether you ride a roller coaster, sit on a beach, visit historic homes or enjoy the great outdoors, New Jersey promises to captivate and excite. There’s a long list of places to see and things to do, and here’s a few highlights.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks —Looking for amusement park thrills? You can’t do much better than Six Flag Great Adventure, the nation’s biggest seasonal amusement park, located in Jackson. Getting there is a breeze. US Coachways is the official charter bus company for Six Flags theme parks nationwide. But more thrills await visitors at Atlantic City’s famed Steel Pier, Morey’s Piers & Beachfront Waterpark at Wildwood and Casino Pier in Seaside Heights.
- Arts & Cultural —New Jersey is dotted with an array of art and culture venues, from nationally acclaimed museums to small galleries. Score a ticket to a performance at the stunning New Jersey Performing Arts Center in downtown Newark. Tour the Guinness collection at the Morris Museum in Morristown. Or feel the sensation of zooming through the solar system at the Planetarium in Trenton.
- Restaurants & Shopping —Embark on a culinary adventure in Newark’s Ironbound District with its 170 restaurants, or grab a counter stool at one of New Jersey’s nostalgic diners. Make sure to eat well. You’ll need your strength for some great shopping from the high-end designer stores at The Pier Shops at Caesars in Atlantic City to the Secaucus outlets and the unique boutiques of Cape May’s Market Square.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues —New Jersey is a sports fan’s dream. MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford is home field to the New York Jets and the New York Giants, while the NHL Stanley Cup Champs New Jersey Devils call Newark home. Still, there’s more her to tempt sports fans. Take in the harness races at the Meadowlands Racetrack. Cheer on minor-league teams in Trenton and Newark. Or play 18 holes at the Atlantic City County Club, known as “The Birthplace of the Birdie.”
- Historical Sites & Landmarks —School children know the story. Gen. George Washington crossed the Delaware River to stage a surprise attack on the Hessian forces celebrating Christmas in Trenton. See where the famous Battle of Trenton actually took place. But don’t stop there. Take a boat rides to Ellis Island, visit the 9/11 Memorial at Liberty State Park or tour other storied places and landmarks to learn how New Jersey’s past is an American tale.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities —From New Jersey coastlines to its parks, the Garden State is a year-round destination for those who love the outdoors. The 2,000 cherry trees that bloom every spring in Newark’s Branch Brook Park exceed the number found in Washington, D.C. Sled or ice skate at Lewis Morris Park in Morristown. Dive and explore the hundreds of shipwrecks off the New Jersey coastline, or watch the autumn bird migrations from Cape May Point State Park.
- Zoos & Aquariums —From aquariums to seafaring safaris in search of whales, New Jersey offers visitors many ways to enjoy the creatures that make their home underwater. A 550,000-gallon tank houses more than two dozen sharks at Adventure Aquarium in Camden. The Atlantic City Aquarium showcases fish of the New Jersey coast. Book a whale watch cruise in Cape May.
- Other Points of Interest —Not everything to see and do in New Jersey falls into a nice neat category. Among the state’s other points of interest are the state-of-the-art science center in Jersey City that showcases hundreds of exhibitions in its eight galleries, as well as amazing films in the nation’s largest IMAX Dome Theater.
Don’t Wait! Book a NJ Bus Charter Today
US Coachways is waiting to hear from you. Tell us your plans and we’ll do the rest. Contact us at 1-855-BUS-Charter (1-855-287-2427) todayand then just sit back and enjoy your trip.
What are the best cities to visit in New Jersey?