49-57 Passenger Coach Bus
Travel in Luxury on a Charter Bus Rental from US Coachways
Looking to take a group on a day trip or on a multi-day excursion? You'll have many decisions to make, but none as important as how you'll get there and back. If there are problems with your travel, everyone can quickly forget the great time you had at your destination. Don't take unnecessary chances. With a charter bus from US Coachways, you'll have unparalleled reliability and flexibility, and you'll get to travel in luxury and style. It's also one of the safest ways to travel. Best of all, you'll be able to relax with everyone else while someone else battles traffic, watches the clock and looks for parking.
Frequently Asked Questions about Charter Buses
- What are my options when renting a charter buses?
- At US Coachways, we have access to vendors who offer a number of charter bus options:
- The 49-57 passenger charter bus—You'll have a choice of four sizes—the 49 passenger, 55 passenger, 56 passenger and 57 passenger buses. All of these full-sized coach buses come with plush high-back reclining bucket seats, climate control, am AM-FM stereo and a luggage bays underneath the bus, and might also have overhead storage for personal items. An on-board bathroom, a public address system and DVD player with monitors. Additional features, such as Wifi, electrical outlets, leather seats, hardwood floors, and tables, may be available for an additional charge.
- School Buses—For an affordable way to take a group of students or adults anywhere, you can't beat a school bus. With a school bus rental from US Coachways, you'll have room for up to 44 adults or 65 students. Climate control may be available (depending on region).
- ADA-accessible buses—At US Coachways, we have always taken great care to ensure that we offer coaches that meet the requirements of the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA). With an ADA-accessible bus, you won't have to turn anyone down because of a disability. These coaches can accommodate up to two wheelchairs, with each wheelchair taking the place of up to 8 seats. have special lifts and boarding devices to help wheelchair bound and physically-challenged people on and off the bus. We'll also ensure that you have personnel trained to properly operate any special equipment, so that everyone can enjoy the trip.
These buses offer plenty of room inside, as well as climate control, handicapped-accessible bathrooms, ample space for luggage and personal items, DVD players, a public address system and AM-FM stereo. Additional options are available for an extra fee, including Wifi and electrical outlets.
Each ADA-accessible bus will accommodate up to two wheelchairs. Each wheelchair will replace up to 8 seats.
- How will I know which bus best meets the needs of my group?
- Choosing a charter bus for your travel needs is just the first step in a successful trip. It's also critical that you get the right coach. At US Coachways, we'll take the time to learn the detail of your trip—where you're going, how long you'll be on the road, how many people are traveling with you, what you'll be bringing and taking home, and any special needs of your passengers. Then we'll go to our extensive network of charter bus service providers and find the bus that's right for you and your group.
- How much does it cost to rent a charter bus?
- The pricing for a charter bus rental depends on a number of factors:
- How many people will be in your group—As a general rule, coach buses typically cost a bit more.
- The season and the geographic location of your rental—Charter bus pricing is based, to some degree, on supply and demand.
- The days of the week that you'll be traveling—Demand for charter bus rentals is greater on the weekend, so you'll usually get a better price if you travel Monday through Thursday.
- Certain fees incurred as part of the trip—You'll be expected to pay for tolls, parking fees, & permits (if incurred).
- How much luggage can I bring on a charter bus?
- The 49-57 passenger buses and ADA-accessible coaches all come with storage bays underneath the bus, so there's ample room for luggage. School buses have limited storage space, so you'll want to work closely with your booking agent to determine your options.
- What is the US Coachways policy with respect to the consumption of alcohol on a charter bus?
- You may bring and consume alcohol on a US Coachways charter bus, only by advance written permission of US Coachways. You must comply with all local laws and regulations governing the possession and use of alcohol. In addition, your driver will always have the discretion and authority to suspend or terminate such privileges for any reason.
The US Coachways Commitment
At US Coachways, we are dedicated to providing the highest levels of personal service and client satisfaction. When you rent a charter bus from us, you'll get:
- Access to the US Coachways Trip Management Portal, where you can view invoices, itineraries and other information from all your trips online, on a single website.
- Great pricing—We average more than $55 million in charter bus rentals annually, giving us strong vendor loyalty and extensive local market knowledge. That translates into highly competitive offers from our vendors.
- Unmatched flexibility—Our decades in the charter bus industry have allowed us to build an extensive network of top-tier charter bus service providers. nationwide. That makes it easier for us to make last-minute or real-time modifications of your itinerary, or even book an entire trip with short notice.
- Your own dedicated service team, offering a single point of contact and timely responses to all your concerns.
- Comprehensive dispatch services 24/7
US Coachways is also certified by the General Services Administration (GSA) to provide charter bus rental services to the federal government and its agencies.
A Charter Bus—The Smart Choice for Any Excursion
A charter bus offers the best of all possible worlds—dependability, flexibility, comfort, safety and cost-effectiveness. That makes it a great option for any type of outing:
- Family celebrations — Anniversaries, retirement parties, weddings, graduations, rehearsal dinners, birthdays, bar and bat mitzvahs, reunions or engagement parties.
- School travel — Prom and graduation parties, after parties, class trips, fan and athlete travel for sporting events.
- Business and corporate events — Company outings, conventions, conferences, seminars, business meetings, team-building efforts, golf outings or company parties.
- Church groups — Choir tours, youth group outings, mission trips and community volunteer work.
- Special events — Touring Broadway productions, stadium or arena concerts, professional or amateur athletic competition, auto races, festivals or public rallies.
- Senior citizen and retiree outings — Shopping adventures, casino trips, fall foliage tours, concerts and plays, and historic landmarks or attractions.
Book Your Charter Bus Reservation Today!
When you work with US Coachways, you'll have the benefit of our 30+ years in the charter bus rental business. For a free estimate of the cost of a charter bus rental anywhere in the United States, go to our easy-to-use online Cost Calculator. For answers to any questions you have about the different types of charter buses available, or to learn more about the wide range of services we offer, call 1-855-287-2427 to talk with an experienced travel consultant.