Come to the Valley of Opportunity in Comfort and Styles
Though Binghamton's designation as the "Valley of Opportunity" stems from the economic prosperity it offered Europeans emigrating there in the 1920s, the description is just as appropriate today. Located at the confluence of the Susquehanna and Chenango Rivers, its proximity to the Finger Lakes and the Adirondacks makes it an immensely popular destination. There's plenty to do in Binghamton, too, including great museums, outstanding food and beverage options, a great night life and some choice shopping.
The vibe in Binghamton is laid back, though. When you come here, you come to relax and have fun. There's an easy way to do that—in the luxury and convenience of a charter bus from US Coachways.
Make the Smart Choice—Take a Charter Bus to Binghamton
Planning a group outing is hard work, with myriad details that need to be resolved. Make your choice of transportation easy by booking a charter bus from US Coachways. The many benefits of a charter bus include:
- Safety and security — Charter buses have one of the lowest accident rates of any mode of travel. It's no surprise, as your drivers are highly trained professionals. In addition, the limited access to your bus makes it easy to monitor who comes and goes—you and your personal items will be safe and secure.
- Reliability — On an average day, about 40% of all air travelers arrive late somewhere. That doesn't happen with a charter bus. Your driver has the tools to anticipate slowdowns and find alternate routes to get you there on time. In addition, our access to a national network of charter bus vendors makes it easy for us to find a replacement coach.
- Flexibility — With a charter bus, every trip is unique, based on when you want to leave, where you want to stop, how long you want to stay and when you want to return.
- Comfort — You'll enjoy the wide seats and more leg room than on any other mode of travel. There's no middle seat, either. The aisles are spacious and you can move about at your convenience.
- Hassle-free travel — You won't have to navigate through traffic, look for parking, check the GPS or keep your eyes on the clock. Your driver will handle all those details. You'll ride on the same coach throughout your trip and your luggage will be with you—no missed connections or lost bags. There's no TSA security checkpoint, so you won't have to queue up, take off your shoes, empty your pockets or show anyone your toiletries. There's no such thing as "bus mode" for your devices, either. Stay connected at all times.
- Cost-effectiveness — On a charter bus, you'll share many of the costs of travel. That means you'll get more travel for your money.
- Access to the HOV (high occupancy vehicle) lanes — A charter bus helps you minimize the risk of getting stuck in traffic
- The multiple uses of the bus — It's an ideal place for a group meeting, as you'll have a captive audience. Get employees ready for a conference, pump up players before a big game or warm up the church choir before a performance. You can also use the bus for a quiet refuge during a busy trip to Binghamton.
- You'll go green — A charter bus takes a number of private vehicles off the roads, lowering emissions
At US Coachways, we offer more than three decades of experience in the charter bus industry. For a free estimate on the cost of a trip to Binghamton, use our online Cost Calculator. For more information about the full range of services we provide or to ask any questions about charter bus rentals, call 1-855-287-2427 and speak with a travel consultant.
Your Group Will Have Big Fun in Binghamton
There's something for everyone here:
- Museums — For a city of just over 250,000, Binghamton has an impressive collection of interesting museums. Patrons of the visual arts will want to visit the Bundy Museum of History and Art, or the Binghamton University Art Museum, with paintings, sculpture, ceramics and other works from Egypt, Asia, Africa and North America. The Roberson Museum and Science Center has a wide array of interactive exhibits, as well as a full-dome planetarium that seats 50. The Phelps Mansion Museum, once known as "the Monday Afternoon Clubhouse," and the Roberson Mansion, on the premises of the Museum and Science Center, offer a glimpse of life in Binghamton during the Gilded Age. Tours are available for both homes.
- Unique food offerings — You can't visit Binghamton without trying some of its signature culinary treats. This may be the only place in the continental United States where you can get a spiede (pronounced "speedy"), a marinated cube of meat—lamb, pork, chicken, veal, beef and even venison are used—cooked in a barbeque pit on a skewer and served in a long roll. Locals also rave about the one-of-a-kind sauce at Little Venice Italian Restaurant, a local legend since 1946. Binghamton also boasts the "hot plate," macaroni salad and home fries topped with two cheeseburgers, chili, mustard and onions—you won't go home hungry!
- Brewpubs and wineries — The craft beer movement thrives in Binghamton, from the eponymous Binghamton Brewing Company, specialists in Belgian ales to the North Brewery, where creativity is the watchword—the brewers there have been known to put rhubarb, watermelon, lavender and even cucumbers in a malted beverage! There's also plenty for wine aficionados here, with local wineries such as the Black Bear and Lone Maple Farm offering tastings year-round.
- Shopping — Feed your retail appetite in greater Binghamton! Start with a stroll down Clinton Street, better known as "Antique Row," where you'll find dozens of collectible, antique and refinishing stores, as well as antique street lights. The neighborhood also offers dining establishments and art galleries. The nearby Oakdale Mall has all your favorite retailers and the downtown area is home to a number of upscale boutiques.
- Golf — Bring your clubs or plan a golf trip. Binghamton boasts more than a dozen great courses, with scenic and challenging layouts. Check out En-Joie Golf Club, which has hosted the PGA Champions Tour. Other top-rated links include Hiawatha Landing and the Conklin Players Club. One of the best things about golfing in Binghamton—you'll find the prices to be very reasonable.
Choose US Coachways for Maximum Service and Satisfaction
At US Coachways, we are always looking for new and improved ways to serve our customers. When you book a charter bus with us, you'll get:
Unmatched logistical support — We'll pay attention to all the details, from the selection of the right bus to the determination of optimal pickup and drop-off locations and times. Our team will also monitor road conditions, looking for construction and other factors that may affect your trip.Access to our online Trip Management Portal – Peruse all your US Coachways invoices, itineraries and other information on a single website with this powerful toolA dedicated project management team — We'll select a specific team, with a single point of contact, to quickly and effectively respond to your needs throughout your tripComprehensive dispatch services 24 hours a day, seven days a week — We have the resources and capability to manage multiple coaches and locations simultaneouslyFlexibility — Because of our longstanding relationships with charter bus service providers nationwide, we can usually make last-minute and real-time adjustments to your itinerary without difficulty. In fact, we can often book an entire trip with short notice.The benefit of our purchasing power — We arrange, on average, more than $55 million in charter bus outings every year. That gives us the local market knowledge and the vendor relationships to get highly competitive pricing for our customers.
We are also GSA (General Services Administration) certified to provide charter bus services to the federal government and its agencies, including the U.S. military.
Let US Coachways Match You with the Ideal Bus
When you travel by charter bus, it's important to take the time to find the right coach for your group and your trip. At US Coachways, we'll ask all the right questions—how many people are going, how long you'll be on the road, what you'll need to bring or want to take home, and any other special needs of your attendees. Then we'll coordinate with our extensive network of charter bus vendors to find the coach that best meets your needs.
Going to Binghamton with a small-to-mid-sized group? Check out the mini-bus, with seating for 24 to 35 people. If your group is larger, you'll want the full-sized bus, with space for up to 57 passengers and an on-board bathroom. Multiple bus rentals are rarely a problem and ADA-accessible coaches are usually available.
All charter buses, with the exception of some school buses, come equipped with plush high-back bucket seats, air conditioning and heat, a great stereo and plenty of storage space. Wifi, electrical outlets, DVD players and monitors, public address systems, leather seats and hardwood floors may also be available for an extra charge. Ask your booking agent about the full range of amenities.
Take a Charter Bus for Any Outing to Binghamton
All the things you look for in ground transportation—dependability, safety, comfort, flexibility, convenience and affordability—they make a charter bus an ideal solution for any type of travel:
- School Trips — Athletic competition, band and orchestra festivals, club and class trips, cultural offerings, prom and graduation after-parties, student volunteerism, fraternity and sorority events.
- Senior citizen and retiree excursionsShopping trips, plays and concerts, museums, historical sites, casino adventures and fall color tours.
- Business and corporate trave — Conventions, conferences, training sessions, team-building exercises, seminars, workshops, employee volunteer projects, sales and business meetings, golf outings, picnics and company parties.
- Family gatherings — Birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, rehearsal dinners, engagement parties, bar and bat mitzvahs, graduations, reunions, retirement parties and even vacations.
- Church outings — Mission trips, faith-based conventions and conferences, retreats, choir tours, local volunteer projects, church camp travel, youth and adult fellowship opportunities.
- Special events — Bowl games and championships, college and professional sports, auto races, food and cultural festivals, winery and brewery tours, public rallies, touring Broadway shows, stadium and arena concerts.
Book Your Charter Bus to Binghamton Today!
At US Coachways, we have set the standard in the charter bus industry for more than 30 years, providing affordable and effective ground transportation solutions to individuals, businesses, groups and group leaders across the United States. To find out the cost of a charter bus trip to the Valley of Opportunity, use our convenient online Cost Calculator. To learn more about the details of a charter bus rental or about the full scope of the services we offer, call 1-855-287-2427 and ask for an experienced travel consultant.