Visit This All-American City in Comfort, Convenience and Luxury
There are some places you visit for the weather, some places you visit for the diverse cultural and gastronomic offerings, and some you visit for the stunning natural beauty. With Stockton, California, you'll go there for all those reasons…and more. Centrally located in California, not far from Sacramento, San Francisco and Yosemite, Stockton promises experiences you won't find anywhere else.
But you don't want to turn your time in Stockton into work. Let someone else handle all the details while you relax with friends and family.
The Smart Way to Visit Stockton—On a Charter Bus
One of the keys to a successful group trip? Make sure there are no problems getting there and back. With a charter bus rental from US Coachways, you'll enjoy:
- Virtually unlimited flexibility — With a charter bus, you can choose when and where we pick you up, when you'll stop, how long you'll stay and when you'll return. In most instances, you can make 11th hour or real-time modifications to your travel plans without a problem.
- A safe and secure ride — Your driver is a highly skilled and trained professional. In addition, the limited access to your coach makes it easy to keep an eye on who comes and goes, so you and your valuables will be safe and secure.
- Unparalleled reliability — Unlike many other forms of travel, charter buses are seldom subject to delays and cancellations. Your driver has the resources and technology to anticipate traffic problems and find alternate routes. In addition, our relationships with charter bus vendors across the nation makes it easier for us to find a replacement coach, if necessary.
- A high level of comfort — Your charter bus comes with wide seats and more leg room than any other mode of travel. There's no middle seat, either. The aisles are broad, and you can walk about at any time.
- The opportunity to relax — On a charter bus, you won't have to jockey through traffic, look for parking, check the GPS or worry about the time. Your driver will handle all those details. You'll ride on the same coach from start to finish, and your luggage will always be with you, so you won't have to worry about a missed connection or lost bags. There's no TSA security checkpoint, so you won't have stand in line, remove your shoes or toss your shampoo. Your devices won't interfere with navigational systems, so you can stay connected at all times.
- More travel for your money — When you travel on a charter bus, you share many of the costs of transportation with the whole group.
- Access to the high occupancy vehicle (HOV) lane — You'll have less risk of getting stuck in traffic.
- The opportunity to help the environment — Leave your personal vehicles at home and help reduce overall carbon emissions.
Your bus offers more than just a way to get there and back, too. It's the ideal place for a group gathering, whether you're prepping a team for a big game, debriefing employees after an important business meeting or giving family members an opportunity to join together. Your coach can also offer peace and quiet in the middle of a busy trip to Stockton.
At US Coachways, we have been leaders in the charter bus rental industry for more than 30 years. For a free quote on the cost of a charter bus trip to Stockton, go to our online Cost Calculator. For more information about our ground transportation services, or to ask any questions about charter bus rentals, call 1-855-287-2427 and speak to a travel consultant.
There's Much to See and Do in Stockton
You'll enjoy Stockton any time of year. The average daily temperature is in the mid-70s, but it's comfortable even on those hot summer days. As the farthest inland port along the West Coast, Stockton enjoys a delta breeze that keeps those summer days and nights comfortable. The lush greens of spring, the lazy days of summer, the rich colors in the fall all make Stockton a great place to visit. That same delta breeze also keeps the city comfortable in the winter.
Here are some of the other things to do and see in Stockton any time of year:
- Enjoy the diverse arts and cultural attractions — Visit the Mexican Heritage Center and Gallery, in the heart of downtown, for art, music and dance from south of the border. The Stockmarket, an outdoor artist's emporium, takes over a big part of the downtown Stockton marina once a month from April through October. The Stockton Civic Theatre, a local mainstay for more than six decades, offers five high quality productions every year. The Bob Hope Theatre in Stockton, listed on the National Register of Historical Places, is a top concert and dance venue, with red velvet seats for more than 2,000 patrons. The Haggin Museum offers works by Rodin, Renoir and others, and also has exhibits highlighting local history.
- Eat, drink and be merry — Stockton is a true melting pot, making a community of rich culinary experiences. There are many outstanding Chinese and Asian restaurants, thanks to the proximity to San Francisco. Ethnic foodies will also find a dizzying array of options, including Filipino, Cambodian, French fusion, Jamaican, British, Thai, Indian and Spanish cuisine. Craft beer fans will find plenty of opportunities to quaff a cold one in and around Stockton, whether it's at one of the dozens of breweries in the area, at the Stockton BrewFest or during Beer Week in Downtown Stockton. Of course, in Stockton, you're in the heart of California wine country.
- Get your shopping fix — It's well known throughout central California that Stockton offers a wide range of shopping experiences. Upscale shoppers want to head over to Lincoln Center, on Stockton's own version of the Miracle Mile. There are also a number of revered antiques emporiums, including Hubba Hubba! and Buckeye Appliance and Antiques. The Weberstown Mall and the Sherwood Mall have all your favorite international retailers.
- Cheer at a live sporting event — Stockton is a great place for sports fans, with a variety of professional teams and events with prices everyone can afford. Check out the Stockton Heat (ice hockey) or go to the Delta Speedway for dirt track, micro sprints, junior sprints and Super 600 races. The Stockton Kings, an NBA minor league team, play here, as do the Stockton Ports, an affiliate of the Oakland Athletics.
- Get some fresh air — Stockton is located on what is known as the California Delta, with more than a thousand miles of inland waterways. There are numerous charter boat services to take you through the winding rivers. Relax in 180 acre Oak Grove Regional Park, or catch a concert at Victory Park.
Take a Charter Bus for Any Group Outing to Stockton
The many benefits of a charter bus rental, as outlined above, make it an excellent choice for any trip to Stockton:
- Family gatherings — Weddings, rehearsal dinners, engagement parties, bar and bat mitzvahs, reunions, graduations, birthday and anniversary celebrations, retirement parties and even vacations.
- Business and corporate events — Seminars, workshops, conventions, conferences, sales and business meetings, training sessions, team-building exercises, company volunteer projects, golf outings, picnics and holiday parties.
- Church travel — Mission trips, retreats, church camp sessions, choir tours, faith-based conventions and conferences, local volunteer work, youth and adult fellowship opportunities
- School Trips — Fan and athlete travel to sports events, fraternity and sorority outings, club and class trips, cultural offerings, band and orchestra festivals, student volunteer commitments, graduation and prom after-parties.
- Senior citizen and retiree travel — Shopping excursions, museums, historical attractions, concerts and plays, casino nights, fall foliage tours
- Special events — Bowl games and championships, professional and college games, motor car races, food and cultural festivals, public rallies, touring theatrical productions, stadium and arena concerts.
We'll Take the Time to Find the Ideal Bus for Your Group
With a charter bus rental, it's critical to book the right coach for your trip and your group—one that has enough room to meet all your needs without a lot of wasted space. At US Coachways, we'll listen carefully to learn the details of your event—how many participants you'll have, what you'll want to bring or take home, how long you'll be on the road, and any other special needs. Then we'll reach out to our nationwide database of charter bus service providers to find the coach that best meets your needs.
For small-to-medium-sized groups traveling to Stockton, we recommend the mini-bus. It comes in a number of models, seating anywhere from 24 to 35 comfortably. Larger groups will prefer the full-sized bus, with accommodations for up to 57 and an on-board bathroom. Multiple bus rentals are always an option and ADA-accessible coaches can typically be secured.
All charter buses, with the exception of some school buses, come with sumptuous high-back bucket seats, climate control, a great stereo system and plenty of room for your personal items. Other features, such as Wifi, electrical outlets, DVD players and monitors, public address systems, hardwood floors and leather seats, may be available for an additional charge. Check with your booking agent.
Get the US Coachways Advantage
For more than three decades, we've continually worked to provide our customers with the highest levels of service, attention and satisfaction. When you book your charter bus excursion with us, you'll appreciate:
- Logistical support unmatched in the industry — From the careful selection of the ideal bus for your group to the determination of optimal pickup and drop-off locations, we strive to handle all the details. We'll also keep an eye on road conditions and concerns, such as construction, so that we can get you where you need to be when you want to be there.
- Comprehensive dispatch services 24 hours a day, seven days a week — We have the capability to manage multiple drop-off and pickup locations in real time.
- Easy access to a wealth of information — With our online Trip Management Portal, you can view invoices, itineraries and other information from all of your US Coachways bookings in a single, convenient location.
- A dedicated project management team to ensure that your trip goes smoothly, with a single point of contact at all times.
- The flexibility we offer — With strong relationships with charter bus vendors nationwide, we can usually make last-minute or real-time changes to your travel plans, or even book an entire trip with short notice.
- Our purchasing power — US Coachways books, on average, more than $55 in annual charter bus excursions. That gives us the vendor relationships and the local market knowledge to get highly competitive pricing.
We are also GSA (General Services Administration) approved to provide charter bus rentals to the federal government and its agencies, including the U. S. military.
Make Your Charter Bus Reservations for Stockton Today!
At US Coachways, we bring more than 30 years of experience in the charter bus rental business to individuals, businesses, groups and group leaders across the country. To get free estimate on the cost of a charter bus outing to the heart of the Central Valley, go to our easy-to-use online Cost Calculator. You'll get a quote within minutes. For answers to any questions you may have about charter bus travel, or to find out more about the ways we can help you with ground transportation, call 1-855-287-2427 and ask for an experienced travel consultant.