Relax on a Trip to the Golden State in the Comfort and Luxury of a Charter Bus
From Crescent City, along the Pacific Ocean in the state's northwest corner to the modern metropolis of San Diego, just across the border from Mexico, California is a country of its own. Dense forests, valleys, rivers and ocean-front vistas combine with some of the nation's great urban landscapes to offer something for anyone who comes to the Golden State. It's a big state, though—only Alaska and Texas are larger. You don't want to navigate its roadways on your own. Why not relax with friends and family in the safety, affordability and convenience of a charter bus from US Coachways?
A Charter Bus to California—Why Go Any Other Way?
When you're taking a group of people anywhere, there's probably no detail more important than your choice of transportation. Everything else can go without a hitch, but if you have problems with travel, that's what people will remember. The best way to avoid that possibility?—travel on a charter bus from US Coachways:
- It's dependable—Delays and cancellations are virtually unheard of with a charter bus. Your driver has the tools and resources to anticipate traffic problems and find alternate routes to get you there on time. In addition, because of our vast network of charter bus vendors nationwide, it's easier for us to find a replacement coach, if necessary.
- You'll have flexibility—There's no other method of travel that gives you as much control. You decide when you want to leave, where you'll stop and how long you'll stay, and when you want to go home. In most instances, you can make changes to your itinerary, either at the last minute or even as you go. We also have the ability to set up an entire outing with short notice.
- You'll be safe and secure—Your driver is highly skilled, with extensive training, a comprehensive background check and a clean driving record. Because of the limited access to your bus, you won't have to worry about uninvited guests—you and your personal items will be safe and secure.
- You'll ride in comfort—The high-back bucket seats are spacious, with plenty of leg room, and there's no middle seat. The aisles are wide and easy to navigate and you can walk about at your leisure.
- Everyone gets to enjoy the ride—With a charter bus, no one will need to check the GPS or look at the clock. You won't have to battle traffic or find a place to park. Your driver will handle all those details. There's no TSA checkpoint, so you won't have to remove your shoes or take off your belt. Your phone won't interfere with navigational systems, so you can stay online at all times. You'll be on the same coach throughout the trip, and your luggage will be on board, so you won't have to worry about missed connections or lost bags.
- Your bus can be more than just a way to get there—It's perfect as a meeting place, whether you're giving students last-minute instructions, debriefing employees after a business meeting, or warming up voices on a choir tour. It can also be a haven, if you need some down time during a busy trip.
- It's one of the most cost-effective ways to travel—When you ride with others on a charter bus, you share a lot of the costs of transportation.
- You can use the high occupancy vehicle (HOV) lanes,where available.
- You'll help reduce carbon emissions—When you travel together on a charter bus, you'll reduce the number of private vehicles on the roadways. That's good for the planet.
At US Coachways, we have helped individuals, groups and group leaders find effective solutions to ground transportation needs for more than three decades. For a free quote on a charter bus trip to California, use our online Cost Calculator. To learn more about our services or to ask any questions about charter bus rentals, call 1-855-287-2427 to speak to an experienced travel consultant.
There's a Lot to Choose from in California
- Los Angeles—LA…you can spend a lifetime there and not see everything this urban wonderland has to offer. See where the magic happens on a trip to one of the city's storied movie or recording studios. Head over to Rodeo Drive and Century City for world-class shopping and five-star restaurants. Visit Griffith Park, home to the famed observatory, a planetarium and the renowned Los Angeles Zoo. Walk the streets of Hollywood, check out the names of the Walk of Fame and stop by Grauman's Chinese Theatre. Patrons of the arts won't want to miss the Getty Center, set on 110 acres in the Santa Monica Mountains. Visit one of the world's largest farmers' markets, open day and night near Wilshire Boulevard. Get some sun along the Venice Beach Boardwalk, at the Santa Monica Pier or in Malibu.
- San Francisco—From the Golden Gate Bridge to Fisherman's Wharf, from Alcatraz to the famed City Lights Books, where the beat poets gathered, San Francisco offers cultural experiences unmatched anywhere. Take a cable car, have some sourdough bread and drink in all this great city has to offer—a world-renowned arts community, eclectic food and cultural offerings, a rich history, professional sports, and diverse shopping opportunities, from high-end boutiques to antiques and heirlooms. Relive the 60s with a walk through Haight-Ashbury, explore the Mission District or visit famous film locations.
- San Diego-There's nothing in the entire country quite like Balboa Park, San Diego's 1,200 acre urban cultural park. Home to the world-famous San Diego Zoo, it also includes more than 15 museums, from the San Diego Museum of Art to the Air and Space Museum. There are nearly 20 public gardens, theatres, amazing eateries, and the Balboa Park Miniature Railroad. You can also visit the earliest European settlement in Southern California in Old Town, where you can experience life as it was lived nearly 300 years ago.
- The wine country—From Napa to Sonoma, you'll have endless opportunities to sample and take home some of the world's best reds, whites and blush wines. But there's much more to see and do around California's vineyards—dozens of art galleries and centers, countless quaint little towns with boutique and artisan shopping experiences, and restaurants galore. If you prefer hops to grapes, check out the many craft breweries, from Sacramento to Santa Rosa and Windsor.
- The natural treasures—California has more national parks (9) than any other state, as well as historic trails, national monuments, recreation areas and historic sites. There's Yosemite, Redwood and Sequoia, with some of the world's most breathtaking scenery, as well as the largest trees on the planet. The Santa Monica Mountains National Recreational Area boasts more than 500 miles of trails. You can also hike along the Pony Express National Historic Trail or stand in awe of the crashing surf at the Point Reyes National Seashore.
Make US Coachways Your Charter Bus Choice
At US Coachways, we strive to provide levels of client service and satisfaction unmatched in the industry. When you book a charter bus with us, we'll give you:
- Comprehensive dispatch services 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Your own dedicated service team, with a single point of contact, so that your questions and concerns can be swiftly and successfully addressed.
- Access to our user-friendly online Trip Management Portal, where you can see invoices, itineraries and other information from all your US Coachways rentals in one convenient location.
- The flexibility that comes from more than 30 years in the business. We can usually make last-minute or real-time adjustments to your travel plans, or even book entire trips, without much difficulty.
- The benefit of our purchasing power—We handle an average of more than $55 million in charter bus rentals every year. We have the vendor loyalty and the local market knowledge to find the best deals for our clients.
We are also General Services Administration (GSA) approved to provide charter bus rental services to the United States government and its agencies, including the armed forces.
Choose a Charter Bus for Any Group Outing to California
When you travel by charter bus, you can relax, knowing you'll be comfortable and safe, that you'll get where you're going when you want to be there, that you can usually make some adjustments to your itinerary, and that your trip won't cost an arm and a leg. That makes a charter bus the perfect choice for almost any trip, including:
- Family affairs—Weddings, rehearsal dinners, engagement parties, birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, reunions, bar and bat mitzvahs, and retirement parties.
- Business and corporate travel—Conventions, conferences, training sessions, workshops, seminars, sales and business meetings, team-building events, golf outings, picnics and company parties.
- Senior citizen and retiree travel—Broadway shows and symphony concerts, shopping trips, casino nights, museums and historical venues, fall color tours.
- School outings—Athlete and fan travel to games and matches, cultural offerings, club and class trips, graduation and prom after-parties, fraternity and sorority travel, student volunteer projects.
- Church relief and ministry—Mission trips, disaster relief, local volunteer efforts, choir tours, retreats and camp sessions, faith-based conventions and conferences, youth and fellowship activities.
- Once-in-a-lifetime events—Bowl games, professional and collegiate sporting events, stadium and arena concerts, touring national theatrical productions, motor car races, food and cultural festivals, public rallies.
We'll Make Sure You Have the Bus that Best Meets Your Needs
There's no easier and reliable way to take a group to California than with a charter bus rental. Just as important, though, is getting the coach that's right for your group and your trip. At US Coachways, we'll learn all the details of your excursion—how many people are going, where you'll be going and how long you'll be on the road, what you plan to bring and bring home with you, and any special needs of your group. Then we'll survey our extensive network of charter bus service providers to find the bus that's ideal for you.
If you're headed to California with a small-to-medium-sized group of friends and family, we recommend the mini-bus. There are many options available, seating anywhere from 24 to 35 passengers, with plenty of room for personal items. For larger groups, the full-sized bus, with accommodations for as many as 57 people, as well as an onboard bathroom, is a great option. Bring as many people as you want, as multiple bus rentals are always available.
With the exception of some school buses, all charter buses come with plush, high-back bucket seats. You'll also have climate control and a great sound system. For an additional fee, you can usually get such features as Wifi, charging ports and electrical outlets, DVD players and monitors, public address systems and hardwood floors. Check availability with your booking agent.
Make Your Plans to Visit California Today!
You're ready for an excursion to the Golden State…don't wait another minute! To get a free estimate on the cost of a charter bus trip anywhere in California, go to our convenient, easy-to-use online Cost Calculator. To ask any questions about charter bus rentals, or to learn the many ways we can assist you with ground transportation, call 1-855-287-2427 to speak with an experienced travel consultant. Take advantage of our three+ decades as leaders in the charter bus rental industry!